for 6 Hearts: Link & Midna

12/13/2018 c2 8DarkWynn
I enjoyed these, especially the first incarnation of "My Hero." I've always shipped those two, and that sort of petty possessiveness is totally in line with Midna's character - she makes it cute. Also, the second "My Hero" offers a route to a happier ending for them than the game did, and I enjoy that. Finally, I have come to appreciate the first drabble more, now that I myself am writing a mostly-mute character and see how that can be a challenge. A few words can be very powerful in that case, and you used it effectively. Well done, all said!
2/17/2012 c2 51musiclover99
Update sooooon.

(It's half past midnight on my iPod, excuse any bluntness.)
6/28/2011 c2 4HolyRiot11
Hey, I have to say I like the second one in this chapter, because Midna seems to be the type to be jealous like that and Link seems like a classic hot guy (fangirl took over, sorry). I am, however, wondering why you never updated this. :'(
12/6/2009 c2 3thewindsong
Ha ha. I love the line: ". . . and, to the less enlightened, 'Monster!' " Great job. =)
5/31/2008 c2 15Wolfen Dreams
The last 'My Hero' had me lol-ing. Cute!
5/14/2008 c1 36Surrendered to Christ
Aw, very nice! Love the last two sentences especially - using a few words to say all that needs to be said. Kinda like Link does!
4/8/2008 c2 136shattered petal
Cool! Do more!
3/21/2008 c2 jared2492
it's funny, in a romantic way:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service