FanFiction.Net
for Claw Marks On My Heart

10/1/2010 c4 7DormantShadow
This. Was. Freaking amazing.

The fact that I held my breath when I read through the intense battle, only to gasp for more air before holding it again, is a very good thing. You had me bouncing to read what would happen next, and hey, you fulfilled that eagerness by making the read better every second.

And finally, the thing that makes all of us proud fangirls swoon, was the romance at the end. I wouldn't call it out of character or anything, in fact, it really did seem like something Inu would do, feeling that final blow of guilt before making that ultimate apology.

And the kissing. I liked the kissing. AWWW. (Ignore me, I like the adorableness of the pair. xD)

Anyhow, this fanfic is certainly faved, and I can't wait to read more of your amazing fanfiction.

Keep on writing!

-Shady
9/7/2010 c4 AccountInvisible
Awwwwwwwww! I love Inuyasha's personality... you captured it perfectly! That has to be one of the best romances I've ever read. It gave me chills it was so good!
9/6/2010 c1 AccountInvisible
* shudders *

That is one evil baddie!

Jeez, I hate snakes...
8/30/2010 c4 24LadySongbird16
That was amazing! I really loved the ending. A little out of character of Inuyasha but still so sweet.
2/14/2010 c4 5The Vampire's Liaison
Thew ending was a little out of character. Inuyasha, who has been so unused to human affection for almost his entire life, aside from the recent kindness he found with Kagome, would doubtfully be so comfortable making advances like this. It's also a pretty safe bet that, even if he wanted to make some sort of first step, he wouldn't have the faintest clue how. I always believed, though it may be just me, that Kagome will have to be the one to make the first move, considering how she at least has her mother and modern schooling to clue her in. I imagine him mostly hyperventilating. But this is your story, and it was well written and enjoyable. You did a lovely job. Keep up the good work.
2/13/2010 c1 The Vampire's Liaison
Despite and unimpressive summary, this story has proven so far to be well written and very descriptive. (maybe slightly over written, if guilty of any literary crime). Your characterizations are dead-on and your storytelling powerful. I am enjoying more than I could have guessed I would from just the summary. I am pleased to continue it.
1/26/2010 c1 27jaimed1968
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2009 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

http:/groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

http:/feudal./

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

http:/jaimed1968./journal/29840759/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

http:/feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

http:/s286./albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Dec09/

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

http:/feudal./gallery.php

~The Feudal Association
11/8/2009 c4 Miss DnG
Lovely :) Action, fuzzy feelings, romance, Kagome getting thoroughly kissed :P I love it.
10/26/2009 c4 70Fire Inu Princess
you should totally make a sequeal!
6/30/2009 c4 3BloodFlowsLikeHoney
Oh. My. God. I loved this story. I absolutely freaking loved it. I wish it was longer though. Oh well. It is still frickin awesome! This is amazing. You are a really great author! Great job! Goodluck with any future stories! Bye!

-TennisChik12
1/30/2009 c2 15Twilight Journey
Go! Go! Go!
11/14/2008 c4 kaki112
Omg great story. xD
10/26/2008 c4 Baby Peach
I don't know how you do it but your stories throw me over the edge because they are so, gosh I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling.I loved that human part of Inuyasha, the way he wants to protect Kagome and love her at the same time, it's wow.Great,now wait its amazing it's, no it's perfect , well now you know how hard it is for me to describe your stories!
10/16/2008 c4 2menus7
omg i totally loved its the best
10/14/2008 c4 sweetlunarflower
wow! great story... i really enjoyed readin it...good job:D
98 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »