FanFiction.Net
for Claw Marks On My Heart

10/9/2008 c4 sess's wifey
*sniff* omg, this whole story was very emotional! you're very good with cliffys. i seriously thought that inuyasha was about to die! *sniff* the end was amazing and completely romantic in my opinion.
8/23/2008 c4 laughcuzitsfun
amazing! completely awesome! i like how everyone stayed in charactor [aside from the bit at the end...]
8/13/2008 c4 iamthewerepire
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! I NEED MORE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I NEED MORE! YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS! DON'T STOP! PLEASE! *begging* PLEASE! *on my kness* I WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE ON!
7/12/2008 c4 1Darknessdawns
oh, yay. That was spectacular. I loved it thru and thru. You should definately write more of these and maybe put a full lemon next time. M, that was extremly sexy though.
6/29/2008 c4 38mellieforyellie
SEQUEL!SEQUEL! I love the story!
6/3/2008 c4 5ExtraOrdinary.dreamer
I do not have enough praises to sum how i feel about this story: The blend of humour, drama, fighting and romance is perfect and the personalities are still the same. This story is incredibly rare and i'm glad i found it. I hope you continue to write since you are an amazing author.
5/26/2008 c4 13Blue Phoenix Flower
CUTE!
5/25/2008 c4 37IntelligentFerretFreak
That was a sweet ending. Are you going to make a sequel to this story? Other than that, great story.
5/22/2008 c4 3Rasika-chan
No mistakes.

It was wonderful. :]

xD
5/19/2008 c4 6Wolven316
I love this. It takes a bit of searching to find a true love story nowadays that has real passion in it but i believe i've finaly found one. Great job!
5/18/2008 c4 15Glory of Dawn
=( Aw I wish you would continue this! I love it! Especially this chapter!
5/17/2008 c4 Skyelight0
I really enjoyed this! your writing style is very mature and you did a great job of maintaining character throughout the story. the only thing i would mention is the last few lines seem uncharacteristic of InuYasha. I really don't see him as wanting to be human suddenly again like that, it seems like it would be more believable if he accepted Kagome's love for him as a half demon and agreed to stay that.

but that's really the only thing, which is more personal than anything else, so GREAT JOB!
5/16/2008 c4 1chibion
this is so good i love storys were kagome and inuyasha like eachother if you have anymore love storys please tell me i am really gratefull when people repli to messages so please send me your kagome and inuyasha romance stories either way this was sp awsome im sad when it ended cause i never want stories to stop
5/12/2008 c4 21Peaceful Dragon Rose