FanFiction.Net
for Some Enchanted Evening

10/9/2021 c1 lady sesshomaru sama 949
interesting looking forward to read more
8/15/2020 c1 alannalove1990
This is so interesting and a pairing I always thought about. Wish there was another chapter :)
4/24/2020 c1 wolfiegirl83
This fic is very well written, and it has a great plot to it—what there is of it. Since it’s been so long since the first posting, I’m not hopeful the author will decide to continue the story. However, on the off chance that happens, I’m definitely adding it to my follows and favorites lists. It’s that good :)
11/8/2016 c1 167ANGSWIN
Another intriguing pairing... ;)
5/3/2016 c1 Azafran
GREAT story! The best from this couple I've read so far, it's really a pity that there are not many fics from them when you can make amazing fics with them -and here's the example! Very well written, I'd love to see a continuation to this, if you ever get any ideas. Well done, congrats!
4/2/2015 c1 21Spidey2
Keep going! Love it so far!
12/8/2012 c1 Rue
Wooow, you write very well, and this fic is fantastic! I hope, one day you can continue this! thank you for such an amazing story!
10/8/2012 c1 2Karou WindStalker
Wish this had continued.
4/10/2012 c1 1angel897
like it
12/30/2011 c1 13draco-severus-mmm
Ooh! I wondered whether or not I was the only one to see this pairing. I only wished that there was a follow-up to it. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! :-)
10/29/2011 c1 pinky317
Ooh I love it so far

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
10/14/2011 c1 Penny Hoffstader
hi!

o love this fic, and please make more fics for this couple, i love it please i beg you
7/9/2011 c1 3Left 4 Love
I loved it! You need to continue this. Seriously (:
7/5/2011 c1 Anna
I know it's been...years...but could you continue this? Please? I am completely in love with this story.
1/23/2011 c1 Antonella
please please please , continue with thefic, i beging you!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »