for Phone calls and car rides

5/10/2010 c2 TearsofSilverGlitter
this was a fantastic fic.PLEASE another chapter!
8/9/2009 c2 13LeapofFaith07
AWE! I love this fic - I remember reading it months ago, and I found it again today :)

*gasp* If you continue, that would be AWESOME!

PLEASE consider continuing! I will help if you want :)
2/16/2009 c2 Hani-Ha Wafflenut
Please continue this story! It really is good! I've actually been thinking about it, HughLaurie4ever's idea is really good. And Wilson should get involved in the story somehow...um...maybe House could be driving home, but then get distracted by a sudden increase of pain in his leg and get into a huge car-crash or something...other than that, I can't really think of anything!

I'm so sorry, but I really can't think of anything else!

Please continue! O_O
2/5/2009 c2 Hani-Ha Wafflenut
This is adorable...Maybe you could make something change in his leg...or something..I don't know, I suck when I'm trying to help with other people's stories...Hell, I suck when I'm writing my own stories!
2/5/2009 c1 Hani-Ha Wafflenut
It's really interesting, posting more is a great idea!
12/26/2008 c2 12goldiloks
yes, another chapter should most definitely be added.

but sorry, i got nothin in the way of suggestions. well, i guess my only one would be to include wilson in some way. don't make him a main part, but give him some interaction with house.

other than that my brain is mush tonight.

great story, i hope you continue!
12/6/2008 c2 hughlaurie4ever
hey i want more chapters and this is a sucky idea bt maybe you can build it . cuddy wakes up to a scream in pain but not from her. she sees house on the ground and grapsing his leg and she calls the hospital . when she is at the hospital wilson meets her and he questions her about why she was at his house and she and house have to keep it from wilson but at the same time cuddy remembers her mom and house ahs to comfort her to and keep himself from being in to much pain and not being caught being nice to cuddy
11/11/2008 c2 momsboys
I would love to read more. You could always come up with a problem in House's leg that the MRI showed. This story could also lead into a House and Cuddy relationship. Hurry with more I can't wait.
11/9/2008 c2 3ceciilee
it's so great! for a second I wished she would have gone into his room the first time but the wait for the second one was totally worth it :)

For the next chapter? I think they should be found by only one person, who will have to keep the secret or be fired by Cuddy! But the person has to be someone who is not a gossip like Wilson. This can be their little secret so that they can begin to have a more intimate relationship, so that, eventually, House will offer to be Cuddy's baby daddy!
11/9/2008 c2 1architectlisalover
so i know its a friendship fic but i coming here for ask for you to put they more close than just friends so why dont you make a chapter if at last one kiss between them ...

by the way your fic its really great... oh come on more 1 chapter !if you need i help... ;)
11/8/2008 c1 Blaine
Pretty! That was sad, but good and sort of happy at the same time. I don't know. But it was good. Make it a two shot! You did a really good job. Write some more! :)
11/5/2008 c1 Miss Mila
I say 'definitely go for the two shot'. After the latest House episode, we need more Huddy. *I* need more Huddy, lol. And you write some good Huddy.

Loved it, and please, continue,

~MM
10/26/2008 c1 126AliceSloane13
write more :) it's really sweet.
7/4/2008 c1 Trienke
Great story, I really liked it, hope there will be a follow up!
3/14/2008 c1 4Rythixx
I enjoyed this alot I would love to see you turn it into a two shot
20 Page 1 2 Next »