for Silent Love

5/7/2008 c2 49Kryalla Orchid
You are one hundred percent correct. This is fanfiction.

Why do people read fanfiction? Because we want to see the characters we know and love in new situations. Key words there, KNOW AND LOVE.

/That/ is not Starfire.

That is an poorly characterised OC that you have created and given the name of Starfire to suit your own petty purposes.

Did you happen to see the hug at the end of The End Part 3? Did Starfire go all green with envy and try and attack Raven? No. Your reasoning is that she did that to Kitten. Kitten tried to /force/ Robin into dating, don't you think that perhaps Starfire was reacting to ROBIN's reluctance to the date, rather than her own interests?

Starfire cares deeply for ALL her friends. She wants them to be happy. And should Robin and Raven decide that is with each other, Starfire would be hurt, but she would never, ever do the things you depict her doing.

Stop butchering characters.

Kryalla
5/7/2008 c1 63SushiChica
If you don't stop brutalizing my characters, I'm going to have to beat you upside the head with the Characterization Hammer.

Seriously, what are you DOING to them?

It's painful to watch.
5/7/2008 c2 4liliac gurl
Lol i hope the geomancer has enough power to fix it XD hope your exams went well ...mine are just startin :( lol XD Great chapter loved it XD
5/7/2008 c2 17Tokyo Blue
Another great chapter. Hope you did good in your tests. Now you will have more time to update
3/14/2008 c1 4JabberwockSlayer
Star would NEVER do that to Robin and Raven! They're her friends, and Starfire isn't- COULDN'T be that mean. Heck, she flew over to Terra to see if she was alright after Terra BETRAYED the Titans. WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?

-Geojas378
3/13/2008 c1 9Boo Radley 5000
Pretty good. Interesting to say the least. It's almost immaculately edited, just a couple of paragraph spacing errors and you are of course highlighting my favorite couple...So great job on that as well.

I'll be watching for the next update.

-RobRae
3/13/2008 c1 1RavenKyraAzlynMasen
OMG! Star is such a bitch! excuse my language but she is being 1 hell of an ass! its only the first chapter and shes already being a pain in the butt! wow! man i cant wait till u update cause that is some good writing skills u got there if u havnt noticed! wow... i mean gettn' people already so involved in ur story... man that is awesome!

TTYL

☺RRG☺
3/13/2008 c1 17Teen Tyrant
The story looks well written, but it's Rob/Rae. Robin/Raven pairing is a cancer, and it's a shame to see decent talent such as yours wasted on that kind of garbage. Such a shame. Final analysis; rejected.
3/13/2008 c1 5My Twisted fate
Oh my duckies that was excellent update soon plz thnx muchly!
3/13/2008 c1 16AtlantaGeorgia
I really like this story so far. Can't wait until the next chapter.
3/13/2008 c1 7Song Of The Sparrow
Oh!

I like this idea.

Please update soon!
3/13/2008 c1 17Tokyo Blue
Homwork doesn't matter. Only updating does
3/13/2008 c1 4liliac gurl
O interesting ...havent read a good raexrobxstar for a while :P
28 « Prev Page 1 2