FanFiction.Net
for Rogue Evolution

3/6/2020 c1 C.D
Luved it!
10/23/2012 c1 moviesitter395
Great beginning! Are you going to continue?
1/26/2012 c1 11AClassyPunk
Oh, this one too. Update this one. Please. ;D
7/21/2011 c1 ckdlxzs
I really like this storyline! Update soon?
4/3/2011 c1 Princess.1eah
Awesome story. Can't wait till next chapter
10/27/2010 c1 2Allo
Dang this is really good... and it hasn't been updated in 2 years. I sure hope its going to be completed. I am not kidding this is WONDERFUL!
10/9/2010 c1 9the-middle-earth-muggle
omg u have 2 make more! i luved it!
6/9/2010 c1 2Quicksilver's Queen
Wahhhh you said this one was going to be very very long T_T i'm hoping you're okay and that you not updating for 2 years means you've just been busy, hehe anyways update soonnnn ^_^
4/27/2010 c1 2MalLynne
I got the end of the chapter and I'm like, wait that's all? lol Very awesome start I can't wait to see what you do from here!
3/18/2010 c1 Ele
hey, i loved it, hope 4 another chapter soon
11/6/2009 c1 17sarbey
Just found this story and I love it. I really hope you're going to continue with it.
4/16/2009 c1 darkpsychoqueen
oh come on u gotta update this story i want to rea more!please update soon
12/13/2008 c1 Acedia RG
oh my god! you got to continue this! It's absolutly awesome! I like how you made the brotherhood MORE of her family than in the real show. Scaring guys off for her, it's kinda cute.

It's gonna be a bit...heartbreaking, to see her join the X-men. IF she joins the X-men, your story so i don't know what's going to happen, but most likely love it.
11/29/2008 c1 6cool-chick-rae
Oh so exciting I have no idea how I missed this story of yours for so long, but it is off to a really good start! I hope you update soon. I enjoy the X-men evo feel to it, yet you make it for an older audience than I think evo was intended for. Anyway excellent job, I can't wait for more!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »