for toy soldiers

5/5/2009 c2 10Dead Man Writing Is Dead
Wish I could give more of a comment but I'm absolutely sick at the moment and only just a bit fuzzy-minded. No comment other then that it was enjoyable and certainly classically unique.
4/30/2009 c2 25Fantasyfan4ever
Whew, another chapter; I did not see that coming! Anyways, I did enjoy reading this. Your writing style is formal yet casual at the same time. The mood is so dark, but you can sense hope and determination in the narrater's words. Well done!
4/5/2009 c1 Fantasyfan4ever
Hi there! First off, I think that you are being way too harsh on yourself (take this from a person whose self confidence is in the negatives. For a first fic, this was really well written with excellent style, wonderful characterization, and vivid details. This really does make a lovely AU to book 7. Great fic with a very intricate plot; I look forward to reading the sequel.
6/3/2008 c1 10Dead Man Writing Is Dead
I really really like it. Alot. The best part was the ending. No, not that it ended, but the way you wrote it. Sentimental, harsh, and good. Even though I barely knew the characters, I felt a pang of sadness when I learned they died. This is something that not every author can truly do. Good job.
3/15/2008 c1 3AlaskanSalmon
that was good theres a sequel right?