FanFiction.Net
for Broken Smiles

10/10/2022 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very moving.
4/22/2016 c1 Guest
Amen! I can so relate. Beautifully written.
3/14/2013 c1 Gwen Eruanna
Thank you so much for this. It's exactly how I feel when I lie in the dark and think about my non-Christian friends. I want so much to see them in heaven, but I seem to be unable to reach out. Thank you for this reminder that even though we can't, God can.

God bless, and I'll see you in heaven!
2/18/2013 c1 1Sourcherry96
Wow this is a good reminder. Thank you.
2/8/2011 c1 183Qoheleth
Dear Peace:

Not bad. Which Bible character is it based on, though? I don't recognize it.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
12/11/2010 c1 6Abject Tears
Beautiful, truthful, hopeful. May God guide you in your quest to share His love.
7/1/2010 c1 4Tanigi
This was... good. Just really good.
2/22/2010 c1 26You-Shattered-My-Soul-Forever
This is beautiful!
3/29/2008 c1 28Darren's Wings
That's gorgeous.

Really sweet :)

~Wings~
3/18/2008 c1 6beth-is-rainpaint
I loved it. I mean, not that I love the situation; I feel exactly the same way and it's good to know that I'm not alone. It's also good to know that God sees how we feel, and that He can work in ways that we can't even imagine. I am reminded of the verse from one of Paul's books (I can't remember which one at the moment, LOL) that talks about how it doesn't matter who plants the seed or who waters it (and we know that the seed is referring to the Good News of Christ, like it did in the Parable of the Sower); what matters is that God is the One Who makes it grow. Still, it's very frustrating that we are so scared to share our faith. I'm also reminded of the line from "Here I Go Again" by Casting Crowns, "What am I so afraid of?" which Mark Hall repeats several times, emphasizing the fact that we really don't know what has made us so timid and downright frightened about sharing our faith. Whoa, long review...
3/16/2008 c1 22Firefly Magika
Beautiful.
3/15/2008 c1 14amyjpond
This was amazing! Makes you really think. Fantastic job!

Your words are very powerful and I can relate to this so much.

Very good job!