for Bridges and borders

6/23/2008 c4 Warbender
Ah Yes. Another exellent chapter. Your flow balences well, and is structured spot on with the story line's timing. The little cliffie kicker was an added little bonus to keep a reader interested in "What Next". Is perfectly placed in the story. Then I think that a cliffie in every four chapters is perfect anyways. Well done, and update soon please.
5/8/2008 c3 Warbender
Definately not a bad continuation of this story. Your structuring is for needing just a little "tightening up". However. Even with the loss of the depth of the previous chapters. The presentation is such that the average reader wouldn't really pick it out. I get the feelling that you are really thinking your chapters out before you post them. As shown in your chapters. This make for a very good read overall. Update this soon please.
3/27/2008 c2 Warbender
Interesting continuance of this. Kept me wondering when the fecal mater is going to hit the rotary air impeller. I still wait. Oh well. Nice read so far. Update this soon please...
3/17/2008 c1 44Unchained Silence
This would have been good it you paragraph after everytime someone talks. At the layout it is now, it's barely readable.

Fix it up and re upload it then Im happy to read.