for Reikai Sensei Kuwabara

6/19/2020 c43 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting.
6/16/2020 c1 1deathshade37
An amazing fic that I've read many times over the years. I keep checking back in hoping for an update. amazing job.
7/12/2019 c9 Guest
Nope that a start of a good old brawl good chapter
4/5/2018 c1 Axel Fones
This is absolutely amazing, oh my god.
2/22/2018 c43 teamxcution
good did. really hope you pick up this story again
1/28/2017 c43 fenixrojo36
Excelente
7/28/2016 c43 7Calen
Dude you have to continue this! Pleeease!
7/28/2016 c36 Calen
Almost at the end of what you have done. When is the next update coming? Is there one coming?
5/29/2016 c43 samuelvan.heuger
please continue this story I am hooked up the first time I read it multiple crossovers but the story is still the same but in the sense that kuwabara is the protagonist of the story is unbelievable that you pull it up please update this fic :D
12/23/2015 c43 Furuyanagi
LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING! IT MUST LIVE!
12/2/2015 c43 GhostKing666
Interesting story here, though there are some flaws. Your bias against Tsundere characters showed up when you flandarized Akane and that little bit Naru and your a bit to into talking about Kuwabara needing martial arts training when it was a thing in Yu Yu Hakusho that one didn't need to know any of the fancy stance type stuff if they knew the basics of how to throw a punch and could take a hit. Even after training with Genkai and later his "father's monks Yusuke was still able to keep up with fighters a lot more "classically" trained then him with just his determination, ability to take a punch and street fighter skills.

You also have a bit more crossover characters then might be prudent, cameos are nice but I'm not so sure brining in Matoko and the Sailor Senshi was a good idea. There is enough time travel headaches and alternate timeline stuff going on in Negima without having to bring the Senshi and their Crystal Tokyo and Serenity's "destined" rulership of the planet. Sailor Moon also tends to be a bit more Black and White when it comes to human morality(and morality in general) compared to Negima's and especially Yu Yu Hakusho's Shades of Grey approach.

And finally I'm disappointed with Hiei, guy was able to see that Kotaro and Setsuna were half-breeds but he didn't say a pip about Mana.
9/17/2015 c22 Legacy Of Misspent Youth
Ah! Kuwabara is 1 of my fav character from oldies anime...*sighs* good ol days :)...anyways keep up the good work! Im rooting for ya!
8/22/2015 c2 2EvanderAdvent
When Kuwabara gets out his map, I can't help but picture him taking out a small piece of paper and unfolding it almost a dozen times to comically large proportions.
8/12/2015 c43 5Grizzmon
She sure has great... thunder and lighting magic?
8/11/2015 c42 Grizzmon
At least he is not a gentleman ghost.
704 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »