for Promise

8/13/2020 c1 Guest
"Kyon, what college are you attending?"
I never really thought about it to be honest.
"Hopefully not with you."
This was technically true, but I am the conscience of the SOS Brigade, so it was also a lie. I probably couldn't leave Haruhi, even if I wanted to. Hopefully she'll get a boyfriend soon, so she can be a bit more occupied, and lessen the work load brought upon me.
However, now that I think about it, the tea-goddess Mikuru now attends college, I can't see her lovely face and well brewed tea for the week, unless there are club meetings. Which through my surprise has happened less through out the year, compared to our 2nd and 1st year here in our High School.
"Hmph, you probably haven't even got accepted to any college yet."
She then goes back to staring out the window.
"You're just a below average student."
When did she ever care what school I went to. It would be to coincidental if we were to attend the same college. For how smart Haruhi is, I bet floods of college acceptance forms are flooding her mailbox by now.
I felt a bit… no very offended by this, but why? What she said was most definitely right at everything she just said.
"I hope the SOS Brigade breaks apart when you go to college, I hope I never have to do those crazy things you always tell me to do!"
My fury unleashed into Haruhi's face, and to tell you the truth, it didn't feel good at all.
Haruhi stood up and stormed out of the room, stomping on the ground furiously.
10/3/2018 c1 Haruhi haters
The next day, Haruhi was awaken in her chamber with her head aching from all of the punching and smashing it took the day before. She wailed as she felt her head. There were few bandages on her cuts. Her nurse aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Haruhi got out of bed, walked to her mirror to look at herself as she ran her hands over her head. She was still a strange girl to many ordinary people. It reminded her of past until yesterday's incidents and caused her to grow downright, beyond angrier at all the four of them until she correctly heard a friendly, optimistic, feminine voice. "Good morning! Here here, Miss Suzumiya. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you, Princess." It was a servant maid who was bringing her a grand breakfast. Haruhi still didn't bother to show some manners, but continued to glare at in the mirror wondering if her former slaves of the S.O.S. Brigade and every other student from North High School really thought about her. "Haruhi ... come and get your delicious meal." She took Haruhi under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. The servant saw that Haruhi was in one of her foul moods. "Miss Suzumiya, we've spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back home from school yesterday. What happened yesterday, Miss Suzumiya?" They looked at each other puzzled. One of them begun to lift Ruto onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, don't you, Miss Suzumiya?" She said as she moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. "Here it is... here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Haruhi aggressively knocked the spoon out of the maid's hand as she threw her plate across the chamber in a fit of rage. Then she got up on the table and begun ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. She motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. "I don't want this! Get it out of my room! Get this out of here! Take it away!" They watched in horror as Haruhi wildly ruined the feast they've prepared for her. A few hours later, another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day." Haruhi rudely ignored him. "You've made quite a mess. Your parents unimpressed and they'd like you to clean all of it up. It's an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you've chosen to desecrate it as you've done. It's also an insult your attendants who have prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "No! You clean it!" Haruhi rudely interrupted as she stomped her foot. "Excuse me, but your parents asked you to clean it, young lady. I will not disrespect their wishes, and neither you will. I suggest you get to work at once." But Haruhi rudely stuck her tongue out at the servant within disgust as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She snatched a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "You know what, young lady? I'll report your disobedience to your parents. Since you're unwilling to follow their orders, I'll send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. None of them will be happy with your behavior and nor will your parents. You'll now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu's patiently awaiting his meal. You will go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" Then he departed. "Stupid servants!" Haruhi yelled as she stuck her tongue out again. Haruhi still refused to listen to anybody. Why, she, the leader of the S.O.S. Brigade, should take orders from anyone, and why she should have to show any ordinary people respect. A past few days ago, Haruhi had forgotten to arrive at the Japanese Fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday. When she came the next day, one of the Japanese servants said to her, "You forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, didn't you? He was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your Japanese heritage to him and forgetting to feed him's a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your parents." Haruhi scoffed and shouted/yelled at him, "Humph! I don't care! Nobody gives me orders, I'll do whatever I want, because I'm a goddess and you're a stupid servant!" "That's not very polite, Haruhi. You should change your attitude towards mankind." Haruhi stuck her tongue out at the servant and stormed off away to prepare the meal. She caught two large fishes from the water and placed them on a large tray until she banged it in front of Jabu-Jabu. Haruhi glared at him with a stuck-up look and yelled impatiently, "Well, just hurry up and take it already! Come on, I don't have all day. I shouldn't be feeding you. I'm a pretty girl and you're a...you're just a... big...old, ugly whale!" She shouted at him in disgust and walked away. Haruhi, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Kyon for his disagreement with her, Mikuru, even Yuki, and Itsuki for siding with Kyon instead of her.
7/14/2018 c1 Guest
"Now you've done it Kyon. You've done the impossible once again. Haruhi Suzumiya is crying!" "Making a girl cry is unforgivable Kyon, even if it is Haruhi Suzumiya!"
Then Kunikida removed himself from where he was currently standing, behind Taniguchi, and place himself right next to him.
6/15/2018 c1 Anti Love Hate
Haruhi Suzumiya: (angrily storms off back into the Suzumiya residence) Ooohhh, I wish I never met Kyon. I don't care what they say. And just because I wouldn't listen to what anybody says doesn't mean they should tell me what to do. I especially hate that stupid Kyon.
4/9/2018 c1 tommthecommie
Whut is your profile pic
3/28/2018 c1 Haruhi haters
Haruhi closed her eyes instantly, her mouth was opened up wide until she hit the ground as she was angrily screaming as she furiously shrieked in rage as her warm breath exploded of anger. "You're nothing but a JERK, KYON! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhh!" Haruhi lost her conscious as she was unable to easily focus on anything.
3/28/2018 c1 Kyon haters
Kyon gets on my nerves. Don't like Kyon anymore. How dares he raise his fist against a girl and senior rank on top of that? All he was supposed to do is just follow Haruhi's orders, not going against her! Everyone knows what kind of character Haruhi is and if they don't like it - why are they in S.O.S Brigade!? Haruhi's orders - you follow. Why does Kyon make things so complicated? He's not in any position to act the way he acted, he's just a camera-man! Haruhi wanted to make a little love scene. Taking in account Mikuru's personality - there's no way she could possibly deliver what Haruhi demands to, unless there'd be a way to make Mikuru relax a bit. All that is left is just following Haruhi's lead and filming all scene, but then some cameraman decides that it's all. Wrong and goes swinging fists against director! Is it ok? I don't think so. All Kyon ever does is whine about Haruhi Suzumiya too much. His complaining is annoying. Kyon needs to learn to stop complaing about Haruhi Suzumiya. And just accept it sometimes. All Kyon mainly does is whine and complaine about Haruhi Suzumiya. I don't like it when he complains about Haruhi Suzumiya. That's just annoying. I wish he would just accept what Haruhi Suzumiya does. I actually can't stand Kyon. He's a nag/party pooper/loser, and he doesn't understand what Haruhi wants to show him. I hate him when he opposes the fun... But it's annoying and so sad how much time he spends complaining to himself about how bad the "crazy things Haruhi does" when all she's trying to do is make his childhood dreams come true! Kyon is boring and acts too cocky. Being a smart ass all the time, he acts like a party pooper. Every time when something gets exciting, he beheads the fun. Most of the time, I think he does this just to get attention. Everybody looks like they're telling him indirectly to shut up and kiss the girl so everything can end. Kyon bores me to tears. I hate listening to his voice because it's annoying and don't find his narrating that amazing. Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu - He still sucks until the very end of the anime and still problematic, for somewhat reason I hate his face, the anime focuses on problematic Kyon, narrating the melancholied episodes because it's not in order and trying to keep up, and always criticizing the doings of Haruhi. Kyon's overreacting.
3/2/2018 c1 Haruhi haters
3/2/2018 c1 Kyon haters
Kyon gets on my nerves. Don't like Kyon anymore. How dares he to rise fist against a girl and senior rank on top of that? All he was supposed to do is just follow Haruhi's orders, not going against her! Everyone knows what kind of character Haruhi is and if they don't like it - why are they in S.O.S Brigade!? Haruhi's orders - you follow. Why does Kyon make things so complicated? He's not in any position to act the way he acted, he's just a camera-man! Haruhi wanted to make a little love scene. Taking in account Mikuru's personality - there's no way she could possibly deliver what Haruhi demands to, unless there'd be a way to make Mikuru relax a bit. All that is left is just following Haruhi's lead and filming all scene, but then some cameraman decides that it's all. Wrong and goes swinging fists against director! Is it ok? I don't think so. All Kyon ever does is whine about Haruhi Suzumiya too much. His complaining is annoying. Kyon needs to learn to stop complaing about Haruhi Suzumiya. And just except it sometimes. All Kyon mainly does is whine and complaine about Haruhi Suzumiya. I don't like it when he complains about Haruhi Suzumiya. That's just annoying. I wish he would just accept what Haruhi Suzumiya does. I actually can't stand Kyon. He's a nag/party pooper/loser, and he doesn't understand what Haruhi wants to show him. I hate him when he opposes the fun... But it's annoying and so sad how much time he spends complaining to himself about how bad the "crazy things Haruhi does" when all she's trying to do is make his childhood dreams come true! Kyon is boring and acts too cocky. Being a smart ass all the time, he acts like a party pooper. Every time when something gets exciting, he beheads the fun. Most of the time, I think he does this just to get attention. Everybody looks like they're telling him indirectly to shut up and kiss the girl so everything can end. Kyon bores me to tears. I hate listening to his voice because it's annoying and don't find his narrating that amazing. Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu - He still sucks until the very end of the anime and still problematic, for somewhat reason I hate his face, the anime focuses on problematic Kyon, narrating the melancholied episodes because it's not in order and trying to keep up, and always criticizing the doings of Haruhi. Kyon's overreacting.
7/18/2017 c1 Guest
Kyon gets on my nerves. Don't like Kyon anymore. How dares he to rise fist against a girl and senior rank on top of that? All he was supposed to do is just follow Haruhi's orders, not going against her! Everyone know's what kind of character Haruhi is and if they don't like it - why are they in S.O.S Brigade at all!? Haruhi orders - you follow. Why Kyon make things so complicated? He's not in any position to act the way he acted, he's just a camera-man! Haruhi wanted to make a little love scene. Taking in account Mikuru's personality - there's no way she could possibly deliver what Haruhi demands to, unless there'd be a way to make Mikuru relax a bit. All that is left is just following Haruhi's lead and filming all scene, but then some cameraman decides that it's all. Wrong and goes swinging fists against director! Is it ok? I don't think so. All Kyon ever does is whine about Haruhi Suzumiya too much. His complaining is annoying. Kyon needs to learn to stop complaing about Haruhi Suzumiya. And just except it sometimes. All Kyon mainly does is whine and complaine about Haruhi Suzumiya. I don't like it when he complains about Haruhi Suzumiya. that's just annoying. I wish he would just accept what Haruhi Suzumiya does. I actually can't stand Kyon. He's a nag/party pooper/loser, and he doesn't understand what Haruhi wants to show him. I hate him when he opposes the fun... But it's annoying and so sad how much time he spends complaining to himself about how bad the "crazy things Haruhi does" when all she's trying to do is make his childhood dreams come true! Kyon is boring and acts too cocky. Being a smart ass all the time, he acts like a party pooper. every time when something gets exciting, he beheads the fun. Most of the time, I think he does this just to get attention. Everybody lookes like they're telling him indirectly to shut up and kiss the girl so everything can end. Kyon bores me to tears. I hate listening to his voice because it's annoying and don't find his narrating that amazing. Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu - He still sucks until the very end of the anime and still problematic, for somewhat reason I hate his face, the anime focuses on problematic kyon, narrating the melancholied episodes because it's not in order and trying to keep up, and always criticizing the doings of Haruhi. Kyon's overreacting.
7/18/2017 c1 I hate Kyon
Kyon gets on my nerves. Don't like Kyon anymore. How dares he to rise fist against a girl and senior rank on top of that? All he was supposed to do is just follow Haruhi's orders, not going against her! Everyone know's what kind of character Haruhi is and if they don't like it - why are they in S.O.S Brigade at all!? Haruhi orders - you follow. Why Kyon make things so complicated? He's not in any position to act the way he acted, he's just a camera-man! Haruhi wanted to make a little love scene. Taking in account Mikuru's personality - there's no way she could possibly deliver what Haruhi demands to, unless there'd be a way to make Mikuru relax a bit. All that is left is just following Haruhi's lead and filming all scene, but then some cameraman decides that it's all. Wrong and goes swinging fists against director! Is it ok? I don't think so. All Kyon ever does is whine about Haruhi Suzumiya too much. His complaining is annoying. Kyon needs to learn to stop complaing about Haruhi Suzumiya. And just except it sometimes. All Kyon mainly does is whine and complaine about Haruhi Suzumiya. I don't like it when he complains about Haruhi Suzumiya. that's just annoying. I wish he would just accept what Haruhi Suzumiya does. I actually can't stand Kyon. He's a nag/party pooper/loser, and he doesn't understand what Haruhi wants to show him. I hate him when he opposes the fun... But it's annoying and so sad how much time he spends complaining to himself about how bad the "crazy things Haruhi does" when all she's trying to do is make his childhood dreams come true! Kyon is boring and acts too cocky. Being a smart ass all the time, he acts like a party pooper. every time when something gets exciting, he beheads the fun. Most of the time, I think he does this just to get attention. Everybody lookes like they're telling him indirectly to shut up and kiss the girl so everything can end. Kyon bores me to tears. I hate listening to his voice because it's annoying and don't find his narrating that amazing. Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu - He still sucks until the very end of the anime and still problematic, for somewhat reason I hate his face, the anime focuses on problematic kyon, narrating the melancholied episodes because its not in order and trying to keep up, and always criticizing the doings of haruhi.
9/25/2015 c1 Haruhi haters
"Kyon, what college are you attending?"
I never really thought about it to be honest.
"Hopefully not with you."
This was technically true, but I am the conscience of the SOS Brigade, so it was also a lie. I probably couldn't leave Haruhi even if I wanted to. Hopefully she'll get a boyfriend soon, so she can be a bit more occupied, and lessen the work load brought upon me.
"Hmph, you probably haven't even got accepted to any college yet."
She then goes back to staring out the window.
"Your just a below average student."
My fury unleashed into Haruhi face, and to tell you the truth, it didn't feel good at all.
Haruhi then cocks her head towards my direction.
"JERK!"
The shock made me move my head back slightly. I looked around realizing my classmates had their gazes upon us.
Haruhi stood up and quickly removed the hair band that was keeping her hair in that gorgeous pony tail. Her hair dropped down behind her back, and she gave me a viscous glare. She then threw the hair band at me, and it hit my forehead. I rubbed it in the slight pain.
She stormed out of the room, stomping on the ground furiously.
3/12/2015 c1 Guest
I just can't stand Haruhi and Kyon together.
9/2/2013 c1 2ili777
That was really nice, I could picture it perfectly and Kyon was so sweet at the ending. Great job :)
9/8/2009 c1 Alrich431
im speechless, dont think words can describe how awesome/outstanding/fantastic/incredible/amazing, this is, seriously well done!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »