for Let The Flames Begin

4/25/2011 c1 5Jillian Bowes
OH MY GOD. This was the most emotionally powerful Larxel I have ever read. I love the writing style, and I love the story. It's BEAUTIFUL.
5/15/2010 c1 Lighting princess
Awwwwwww!So sweet!Aboustly LOVE Larxel!keep it up RoxRox oh and plz continue Mum,Dad,and Roxas plz k gtg! :D
1/11/2010 c1 68Mademoiselle Anime Amour
You're very good with this angst stuff. This fic almost made me cry, but yeah, I'm sensitive like that. Good song to write this fic for, by the way. Paramore rocks... XD It was great for a tragedy/angst fic. With Larxel, I could definitely see this happening, how bitter Axel would feel over Larxene's death. But yeah, enough rambling out of me. I liked it, 'nuff said. XD
6/23/2008 c1 6heyreese
Awesome fic. Luv this pairing!
3/23/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Hi, I apologize for the delay. School show, then (now, actually-joy of joys...) the flu...I didn't abandon you, or Larxel! That was so cute...in a weird sad sort of way, it was happy. :D But don't listen too much to me...delirious with fever and high on cough suppressants as I am...
3/22/2008 c1 13Firebloom
Wow, quite a tragic little piece, but refreshing. Great job.
3/21/2008 c1 22LifesLover
Aw, that was so sad. Poor Axel... and Larxene. After all, she is the one who died. I feel like crying right now. That was sad. *wrinkles nose and begins to cry*

Oh that was such a beautfiul oneshot and I love it so much. Thanks for it, RoxRox, I'm so glad that you wrote it for me. It was probably your best one yet.

I'm going to go cry now. Thanks for writing it for me!

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
3/20/2008 c1 asdfghjkl89634y892
Short, sweet, and it made me cry! I'm happy I got to read it! Keep up the good work!