for The Library

8/17/2008 c1 17Nietono-no-Shana
*sniffles* You make Demyx and Zexy look like the best pair of friends EVER! This was so cute; I'm gonna fave this! ;) But I find it hard to believe how Zexion got kicked out of the library...O.o If that really happened, I think it would be the end of the world...

-Shana-san
6/12/2008 c1 2Jeekey
That was hilarious. One of your best oneshots. Friendship plots are always nice. The ending was the funniest part. I'll try and stop being random now.

I've just started reading your stories. I wish I had started sooner.

Signed,

Jeekey
5/25/2008 c1 5UchihaHakura64
Funny story. I love Zexy's "rules". And of course, he and Demyx are perfect opposites. Ending was great. Nice fic.
3/23/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Aw, poor Zezzy! He got kicked out of the library-oh no, the horror! He might kill himself now if we're not careful...nah, Demyx will eliminate all sharp pointy and/or deadly objects in the vicinity. Right? Right? ...and he'll stop singing Zexyback. I mean Sexyback. I mean...

Ignore me, I'm rambling and my brain is on a jolly little extended holiday. Thanks for writing this for me. The thing with Zexion being loved by his Grandmother just made me go "AW!" And I liked seeing Riku as a) his brother and b) Sora's fellow matchmaker. Their plotting works well...but Roxy and Nami can't be trusted. Alone. For long. In bed. And I'm ranting again. Good job and thanks for the dedication!
3/21/2008 c1 2The Exiled Azrael
Finally, a good friendship fic

I liked the interaction between Zexion and Demyx
3/21/2008 c1 22LifesLover
Aw, friendship fics are so cute. And poor Zexion. That had to absolutely make him infuriated.

You did a great job of characterizing both Zexion and Demyx. And I loved the little bit at the end with the Larxel and RiSo (friendship) that you put in. So cute.

They were being nice to Zexion and trying to get him to have a life.

So cute! Great job.

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
3/21/2008 c1 Sakuratears19
Ha! That was really funny! XDD Poor Zexion, getting kicked out of his library! But he made friends with Zexion and everything turned out okay! XD Demyx is hilarious!

Riku and Sora need to get girlfriends, too. And NOT play matchmaker with everyone! XP And poor Roxas and Namine "I like a clean bed, thank you very much." XD Priceless!

Write another one soon! White Wolf!