for Recovery

1/16/2009 c1 4Northernsword
Hmm... Nice work. Wouldn't have guessed the director to be Cloud, but I guess a career in science wouldn't be too weird for him...
3/23/2008 c1 7Lilly Kim
*.*

that's a really amazing story! The end's sad but the whole lab things are fantastic well-planned. Poor Cloud (as always, he only suffers) =/
3/23/2008 c1 15Flatlander
Thank you for that. I wrote this story yesterday in a burst of inspiration that involved the Lifestream. Strange, since I hadn't played FFVII in almost four years and watched Advent Children only when it was released.
3/23/2008 c1 4SomniumSeeker
Amazing story. I'm no scientist, but everything you said about the scientific processes sounds so convincing! Your use of syntax gave the story a tone which fit the subject matter of the story; formal and logical, yet still flowing. I especially liked how Cloud referred to Aeris as a 'friend', and how in-character he seemed, age and past experiences considered. Wonderful rise and fall of action; when Rockwell was nervous, I was nervous. And the ending, oh the ending. The last sentence was so poignant, and summed the whole piece up fully. Basically you're my hero for the day. And it's a great story for Easter! Thanks for making my morning.