for Finding Rose

10/12/2017 c15 Phoenixrises92
great job keep up the work
6/12/2015 c3 Guest
I love this book so far oh my gosh! Martha's character is captured greatly! I love the conversations between TARDIS and the Doctor! I should have saw Martha landing on Gallifrey coming, but I didn't, and it was a huge mind blown moment for me. XD I'm loving it so far, keep up the good work!
2/1/2015 c4 tenthdoctor10
So sad. I hope something happy happens soon.
2/1/2015 c3 tenthdoctor10
Oh, come on! Why does Martha get to go to Gallifrey!?
5/4/2014 c9 Guest
What doctor was this supposed to be ?
1/8/2013 c15 nicolive
NICE! Totes looking for a sequel!
10/28/2012 c15 Guest
Loved this story and would very much love to read a sequel
10/7/2012 c14 Guest
LOVED this story. I know its been a while but it would be absolutely brilliant if you were to write a sequel. It would be interesting to know what powers Rose now has and what she does with them, how it affects the Doctor and whether Rose has the power to bring back Gallifrey and if so, whether the Time Lords try anything untowards against both Rose and the Doctor or whether they end up living on Gallifrey etc etc etc and what about Rose's family, Jack, Donna, Martha, Mickey, Jake, Sarah-Jane how do they fit in? What about Romana, the Doctor's family - do they exist if Gallifrey were to be bought back. Just some ideas that I personally would love you to address in a sequel. Please think about it
3/14/2012 c2 19Idunnowhy
*snicker* Enjoyed this one, didn't you? Glad to see I'm not the only one Martha managed to irritate the snot out of. She was a sweetie, truly she was, but very not right for life with the doctor. Her jealousy and possessiveness from the very beginning were just...wrong. Very, very wrong.
9/29/2011 c15 14Lupanaridae
So this is my first review on any Doctor Who

story. I haven't reviewed any yet because none really stood out to me in terms of uniqueness. But I loved this little story of yours! I really really love it! I almost wish you would have written an epilogue but it doesn't matter because its a brillant story. (And now I sound like David Tennant lol)
9/29/2011 c15 Lupanaridae
So this is my first review on any Doctor Who

9/13/2010 c15 Silver Dragon c
sequel. This was a really good story. Well writen and. Ploted.
6/24/2010 c15 timano
Some intriguing ideas here-I enjoyed this story! 8 out of 10 stars.

p

What I would change about this story is to tweak some of the transitions, make them less abrupt, and to smooth out some of the dialogue. But I really liked your "previously" insertions-they make the storyline easier to follow. You know what, never mind my rating above, I'm giving it a 9 out of 10 instead.
5/15/2010 c15 Naydra
I really want the sequel please! :D
5/5/2010 c15 theostway
Fantastic story. A few grammer and spelling errors here and there, but aside from that.. perfect. I loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »