for Falling

2/13/2013 c1 BloodRedRose04
I really hope you're feeling better! 3
1/11/2010 c1 68Mademoiselle Anime Amour
Wow...I do like angst (because angst IS in everyone's lives after all), so I really liked this fic in all of its AU angsty impressiveness. This was deep, it definitely touched me since I had a relationship problem with a guy two years ago. Anyway, it's just tragic. How Roxas could love somebody like Namine to the point that he died for her...well, in a sense, he did. It's just sad...and realistic. And how Kairi loved him through all of his pain and troubles. I like it that you've translated real life experiences into a fic like this. I really liked this, because it really moved me, like I said.
5/30/2008 c1 AcRrOmEz-1223
awesome story ! i really liked it , i felt really sorry of Roxas he's my fav character in Kingdom hearts !
4/3/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Geez, now I feel really guilty about taking so long to read it. My inbox filled with so many alerts I didn't know where to start-so this didn't get listed as "Urgent" because I knew I'd still be able to track it down. Same with the other one...

So anywho. I loved the story, but thinking about you being in Roxas's place is really quite scary. Please don't kill yourself, and stop cutting if you are! Who cares about an ex when you have friends here in the fandom who share your interests? I feel awful that he did that to you, but I'm going to stop talking about it now; you probably don't want to hear more "blahblahblah don't be an emo loser blahblahblah..." (I have nothing against emo-kids, FYI)

Overall, I liked the story. A tad confuzzling, but generally very good. Loved the last sentence!
3/24/2008 c1 22LifesLover
Oh god, I feel so sad. I want to cry but I refuse to do so. *blubbers and gives up*

Oh, I just want to give you a big hug. *hugs*

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that and if you ever want help killing him, PM me and we'll swap killing techniques. I've got quite a few.

That was so sad and it was done so well. There were more spelling mistakes than I would have thought would be in your stories but there was nothing overly bad about it. I'm so sad now.

I do have a question. The one crying at his funeral. Was that Namine or Kairi? I think it's Kairi but I just can't be sure.

Beautiful job and now I'm really sad. You're really good at angsty stuff. Sad now. Good luck and I hope you get better, sweetie.

Loves,