for A Fleurie Easter

8/15/2019 c1 ib40books
Like a sweet chocolate to lift me up. Delicious!
2/28/2019 c1 Asa
O. M. G. This was AMAZING!
9/1/2011 c1 Yuuki-Generation
This story is brilliant. It's very sweet and funny, I love it when you added "'And maybe even a spanking,' Fred added with a smirk." So funny~!
4/21/2010 c1 32Louey06
Doesn't French sound so awesome i love listening to it. i liked the end with the easter egg hunt, how sweet of Beel. (teehee)
5/8/2009 c1 22beachbumyeahh
Well, this part definitely made me laugh:

'Really Beel, you should talk to zem! It's not very nice!'

I love how she says my name… Beel, it's so different from plain old Bill.

Beel…

Beel…

'Beel?'

Ah, here it is again. Beel…

'Beel? Cheri? Are you listening to me?'

'Hm? What? Sorry darling…'

It's so weird to see the eldest Weasley being this lovesick. It's cute. Lovely story, by the way. :D
10/16/2008 c1 4Your Valensi
Oh gosh- you've quenched my thirst for a good Bill/Fleur story.

I'm completely bamboozled when it comes to French, so the dialogue in the beginning threw me off.

Obviously, though, it didn't really make much of a difference, considering that I loved this all the same. :)

Especially Bill's 'internal monologue' about Fleur calling him 'Beel' and all the Weasley kids spying on Fleur.

Great job- just one correction. The spell at the end that Bill uses is 'Oppugno.' Other than that, I loved this very much :)
9/28/2008 c1 Becca
Aww, this was so cute! My first Bill/Fleur fluff, lol.

You did a really good job writing this, especially considering it's your first Bill/Fleur, and I'm not a really big fan of the pairing.

A bit too much French, wish you translated that for those of us who don't know the language.
6/22/2008 c1 18Gaby Black
Oh this is lovely! Great job for your first Bill/Fleur! I know it's rather hard to write them for the first time - I only ever wrote one Bill/Fleur drabble and it took me a little of thinking!

Just to offer some (rather fussy) concrit, there are a few words that don't get Fleur's accent right (a few 'it' instead of 'eet'; her accent is such a pain to write!). And, also, since I'm French, I can correct the few mistakes you made, if you're as much a perfectionist as I am! Although I must admit you already do a good job out of writing in French.

"je t'ais dit que je revenait" is: "je t'ai dit que je revenais"

"Mais ils sont très aimable, et Molly nous gaves tous" is "Mails ils sont très aimables, et Molly nous gave tous"

"Maman, je t'ais bien dit que j'arriver au centre" is "Maman, je t'ai bien dit que j'arrivais au centre".

I know, I know, French's really tricky!

Anyway, great job on this, and Bill is an absolute darling!

- Gaby
6/18/2008 c1 21Lady Tol
This was a really cute story, Fred and George were really good. I think it was pretty good for your first Bill/Fleur. I especially when Bill wasn't listening to her at all when she was lecturing him.
5/14/2008 c1 7ZemISHly
I love Bill/Fleur stories! You did an awesome job!
5/5/2008 c1 210NickyFox13
Not much of a Bill/Fleur person but I loved this. Didn't understand the French, but that's all right. The plot was cute and the interaction between Bill and Fleur is really cute and funny at the same time.

Good job for getting Fleur's accent done okay. It's hard to write out accents like hers, so congratulations for being consistant on it.

Not much else to say except good job. I enjoyed this fic despite A.) I don't celebrate Easter and B.) Easter has passed.
5/4/2008 c1 11Megsy42
That was amazing! I loved it. Adding the snippets of french in their was lovely, I understood some of it but not a lot :P I love Bill kissing her after her little rant, that was so sweet. Lovely fic overall, definitely a favourite =]
5/4/2008 c1 13hondagirl
Very very cute. A little too muchFrench at the beg but that is just because I know nothing about the french language. Although I did like the description of all five of them listening in behind the door. That made me laugh. And I think you captured Beel *snickers* and Fleur pretty wel. When she was talking and he wasn't listening to her I was like yup, thats a guy alright. So thanks for making me laugh this morning. And once again, very cute read. :)
5/2/2008 c1 36painted.inkblot
That first scene was hilarious; your characterizations of Fred, George, and Ginny were spot on. However, I felt something was missing from Molly - I don't know why, she just seemed a bit too...calm? Flustered? I really don't know.

Lots and lots of fluff isn't really my thing, but I thought it was pretty well written.
4/28/2008 c1 9Ky-lassassin
Ohmygosh. That was adorable!

[Ginny stifled a giggle, mouthing 'ne twankete pa' at George behind Ron's back.]

You captured the twins and Ginny beautifully, especially in the beginning of the fic.

[...they really might look a bit - bizarre - from an outsider's point of view.] You don't need the dashes on either side of "bizzare." It should either be "...they really might look a bit...bizarre from an outsider's point of view."or "..they really might look a bit bizarre from an outsider's point of view."

I love what you did with Fleur's character, and how she's so haughty but, at the same time, still cares for Bill.

[...leaving Bill to stare after her with a lovesick expression on his face.]

I didn't really like that phrase, "a lovesick expression." "Lovesick" is usually used in mocking someone or when joking, so it seemed, I dunno...not very serious, I guess.

[...Fred started in an indignant voice, pretending to be hurt]

You missed a period at the end of that sentence, after "hurt."

['So… you know; you're my mother…'

'Oh really?']

Haha! Sarcastic, stressed out Mrs. Weasley...nicely done.

['For Merlin's sake boy, how many times do I have to tell you to stop springing in on people like that? My heart's not as young as it used to be you know,'...]

That seems more like a line that Arthur would say as opposed to Molly. Calling George "boy" seemed to be a bit OOC for her.

['Thanks darling,'...]

There should be a comma after "Thanks" because she's addressing him.

[...you've got another think coming young man!']

That should be "...you've got another thing coming, young man!'

[...having obviously finally registered...]

It should either be "obviously" or "finally," but not both.

[...behind the Weasley's home...]

That should be "Weasleys'" instead of "Weasley's" because it (the home) belongs to all of the Weasleys.

The butterfly thing was SO cute! That was a really brilliant idea, and it was really original, too! It sounds wonderful, and your Bill is adorable!

This was lovely. Your characters stayed in-character nearly all of the time, and the French in the beginning was a really nice touch.

-Kyota