for Relativity of Hers

5/1/2013 c1 Mega Mario 6
... No words can express my feelings right now, I am sorry.
5/26/2009 c1 26nechoco kitty
Maybe it's a strange thought to have, but the emotion you were trying to evoke with this piece reminds me of a poem by the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda. Specifically, one of the poems in "Veinte poemas de amor y una cancion desesperada."

The twentieth has a line that goes:

"I don’t love her, that’s certain, but how I loved her.

My voice tried to find the breeze to reach her."

There are more, I believe, that also have a similar feel to this fic and the series in general. ^^; (Though I have to say that it sounds much better in Spanish than English).

poemhunter . com / poem / from-twenty-poems-of-love /

That's the link if you're interested!
1/29/2009 c1 22Aquamarine Shadows
wow... that was really cool. I found that if you listen to the soundtrack while reading this it makes it sadder.
12/10/2008 c1 Wolf Wonderer
Beautiful. You stayed true to her character, as far as I can tell, and this really seems logical. Wonderful job! Wasn't the movie just so though provoking?
10/13/2008 c1 5Caroline Seerlen
...Wow. That was intense.

A very good story, and very well written, even though it's short.
9/19/2008 c1 71Schermionie
This really is a beautiful fanfiction, for a beautiful story. I think every part kept with the tone of the original story and I never found myself thinking "this wouldn't happen" or "I don't like it", despite the fact that it made me a little sad. And... well... I'm starting to babble, so I won't say much more. I just thought I'd let you know why I'm going to put this on my favourites list.
4/28/2008 c1 20TheSeer
Like I said before, I like this story. It's sweet and smart and it fits the anime really well. Good job.
4/8/2008 c1 8Kyra1
I'm not familiar with the fandom in the least, but that definitely didn't hinder the enjoyment of the story. This was so beautiful. I really find that for once I don't have any words to describe why or anything like that. It's just so emotionally raw.
3/31/2008 c1 10daielight
Wow, that was absolutely beatuiful. So well written, and... so captivating! loved it!
3/29/2008 c1 AC2
Wow, Kaj,

this is... fascinating. Very well written, no errors I can see. I don't know the fandom, but this complexities of love story transcends that. It's so good I'm going to add it to my C", My Favourite Tales.

I've never seen anything like it, and would like to see more.
3/24/2008 c1 11Rowena DeVandal
Ooh! I have no idea who these people are, but you should have put a tissue alert on this! Just over 700 words and i needed 2 tissues to get through it...GOOD stuff!
3/24/2008 c1 36Elizabeth Burke
I definitely see Eastern philosophy in this. Beautiful.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service