for His Last Mistake

4/26/2008 c10 9Lord Pata
ROFL! nice chapter full of laughs, Davis jumping on Kari's arms, that's a classic scene from the old cartoons, after all old classics never die XD

And how did Sora got possesed? or when for that matter o.O
4/20/2008 c9 Lord Pata
Aw, thanks a lot I really appreciate it, and it was funny Myotismon asking if he should tell them the evil plot now or after the romantic scene lol

I really loved the part of Patamon rescuing Gatomon though there is a little detail here on this part:

Patamon had dived in and lifted up Patamon.

Patamon saved lifted himself up? XD

Man and here I thought Tai and Davis were the hard headed but Sora definitively took that title by far here, why I have the feeling she didn't even let Tai explain why he got late?

Anyhow great chapter and thanks again for the PataGato well in this chapter more like Angels romance but is the same ^^
4/19/2008 c8 cutey-azn
oh hurry up and update i cant wait until the next chapter
4/9/2008 c8 1TehBot
LORD PATA I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY!

Oh, just read your review. Okay I'm good.

I really don't undestand the Gatomon and Gabumon thing either but oh well. Lord Pata pretty much summed it up.

Continue!
4/9/2008 c8 9Lord Pata
For one I'm a guy, thank you very much ^^

Second nice speech from Pata there but he didn't got love, damn you Gabumon! *shakes fist*

lol sorry but is not fair you put Gabumon taking Gatomon, heck you didn't even put Patamon at least trying to ask Gatomon out, no you leaved poor Patamon without love while you put Veemon trying to get Gatomon and fighting Gabumon who in my humble opinion didn't got any interaction with Gatomon at all on the whole series.

No that wasn't fair for Pata, there he was on most of 02 having to cope with Veemon feeling a bit jealous of him even if Patamon himself didn't knew about it just to get nothing.

I hope Gatomon sees more on Patamon after that speech, the guy after that speech sure deserves her to fall for him or at least get someone too, that speech sure shut up all of them, I think that from all the characters you have used here, Patamon has been the only one who has seen love as how it really is, besides Biyomon that is.

Also I thought Gabumon was grounded too, you put that on chapter 7 but then what was he doing at the party? the focus on this chapter was all against poor TK because he arrived to the party but Gabumon didn't got anything against him o.O

That's why I asked more action from Patamon, because his partner was getting his own love life and conflicts, Tai had his problems with Sora, Biyomon was scared that Sora's problem with Tai would get her unable to see Agumon, Mimi is dealing with that she is an older sister and also got Joe, heck even Hawkmon got to dance with Palmon, but as I said before Patamon has been literally on the sidelines just watching with really little action, heck he didn't even got lines talking with Gatomon, you instead put him being chased by Agumon.

But well that's what happens most times with fics with Gatomon paired with other mons, her friendship with Patamon she had on the series is almost removed fully, they rarely are put on the same place or talking.

Ah well sorry for the long rant, is just that I still felt that unfair, dunno guess I expected more seeing Veemon fighting Patamon for Gatomon XD
4/9/2008 c8 22Tensa-Zangetsu102
Please update!
4/2/2008 c7 9Lord Pata
Actually I got kinda confused here, first Veemon and Davis were at the Kamiyas and now they were battling to save Makoto? and where are TK, Kari, Patamon and Gatomon? why they weren't there to help? o.O

Good thing Mina managed to save Makoto but wonder why Myotismon wants him for?

Also I was waiting for you to reply my other review and the pms I sent you, even if it was just to send me to hell but at least to know you got them ^^;

Also you should put Patamon more active, is not fair how everyone else is getting love, action in the battles and even conflicts like love triangles and such and Patamon is like nothing other than he tried to help TK with Davis but it wasn't much what he could do against Davis anyways.

Guess that was what got me more down when I saw the GabuGato, first Patamon barely appeared and then Gatomon falls for Gabumon when Veemon's rival always has been Patamon since Veemon himself on the series admitted that Patamon and Gatomon were really close.

Guess I felt it was kinda a backstab for Patamon that Gabumon won Gatomon, I mean in a sense Gabumon is like Patamon's big brother since Matt is TK's brother.

Well maybe Patamon can get a few dances with Gatomon at the party since Gabumon wasn't allowed to go, I mean Patamon didn't do anything so I guess he could go with Matt just like Gatomon is going with Kari and Agumon ^^

But well you're the author anyways but please don't be that mean with Patamon this is the same thing I see on most fics with Gatomon paired with other mons, Patamon when is not put as a jerk, he is barely mentioned like if he didn't even was part of the group :(
3/31/2008 c5 Lord Pata
Aw, GabuGato? you meanie, why if you paired Tai with Sora and Agumon with Biyomon you couldn't pair pair Gatomon with Patamon if TK was with Kari, I have been waiting all this time for nothing ;_;

hope you at least give Patamon some love ^^;
3/27/2008 c1 1TehBot
As long as you don't kill of Agumon I won't be upset. Continue!
3/27/2008 c4 9Lord Pata
Things really are getting spicy, thank goodness no one died, but poor Kari huge shock she got, well her and Gatomon, Kari should have digivolved Gatomon to Angewomon to scare those tugs though.

Ah well she was too scared to think straight I guess, plus the stress about Tai's dilemma with Sora didn't helped at all neither ^^;

Thank goodness she has TK to comfort her ^^
3/27/2008 c3 Lord Pata
You meanie, you lived a cliffhanger on a good part, why Agumon is so panicked? you better update soon so we can know ^^

Nice to see Patamon in scene and it was cool seeing Gomamon and Palmon going to mega ^^
3/26/2008 c2 1TehBot
Like it so far!

Update soon!
3/26/2008 c2 9Lord Pata
whoa too much chaos, the only good things were Biyomon and Agumon getting together, Kari having a good time with TK and Mimi now having a baby brother, but Tai sure really did it this time even his digimon doesn't wants to be on the same room he is and now that's much to say o.O

I'm glad Sora still and all let Biyomon keep seeing Agumon, is fair their digimon have their love lives independent from their partners even if they're dating the digimon parter of their human partner's love interest ^^

That's how I treat Takari and PataGato too even if I put both on the same fic their lives are independent on love and such ^^

And talking about Patamon where is him? I thought he would appear at least to wish TK luck on his date with Kari XD