for The Green Against My Lace

4/7/2018 c1 ChuckBlair8
Oh, I absolutely loved this heart tugging story! I’m not sure why that you felt like it had been done so many times, but I haven’t ever read anything like it! Oh be still my heart! This was so romantic and precious! One of my all time favorites! This story is a timeless classic just like Chuck & Blair! Epic! I would love for you to write more full length stories like this about Chuck and Blair! Please, please, please?
2/2/2011 c1 lovetvtoomuchxo
nice story...

there is never enough chuck and blair stories so dont worry it was great and also appreciated...

keep up the writing...
11/16/2009 c1 2Guardian Izz
God I love this story... this is the 5th time I read it through...and I wish they had gone in that direction after episode 2x21... and Chuck comming back in season 3 and htis happening in season 4!

But hey a girl can dream right?

Anyways I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story esp. the detail about Chuck going to the army, he wouild look so awesome in a uniform... and can you imagine a billionaire in a uniform completely and passionately in love with you! If that isn't epic I don't know what is!

i loved the scene at the train station, wish we had more passionate description of the kiss though, but like they say "less is more"

Thanks for writing this
6/25/2008 c1 3Riyu Akari
Another beautiful story. Well, as you said, this idea isn't exactly the most original idea, but you still wrote it beautifully. One thing I must commend you about is your usage of English. Your English is really, really good and you barely have any grammatical errors. Well, as always, you've got a knack for writing sweet, heart-warming stories. And imagining Chuck in an army uniform, all reformed and disciplined, just made my heart do a double take. He would look so hot in an army uniform. However, I still prefer the normal Chuck Bass. But seriously, the way you ended this fic was superb. I liked the way that all they cared was they were together and they didn't care about what would be in store for them. They just wanted to be together. That is just beautiful.

Keep writing. You're making us all believe in love more and more. =)
5/27/2008 c1 FamousCookie
Beautiful
5/22/2008 c1 candycorn123
Cute!
3/26/2008 c1 6Cocomango
I love this...I love the Blair/Chuck before the wedding. It was filled with emotions but wasn't overly dramatic, which is a good thing, and there was enough banter to keep them in character. It's great that they've both matured, especially Chuck, and he didn't pressure her into leaving Nate. He had actually accepted it.

Lines that I loved:

"It was drizzling out, like he had suspected that it would. It was as though the weather was letting out the tears that he was too manly to cry himself."

Wow! I was blown away by that line, for some reason. I read them again and again.

And the details just sets the mood for the next scene and it was like foreshadowing of things to come.

"When he stepped off of the train he discovered that the rain had stopped, and a golden sun was trying to reappear from behind the clouds. The smell of fresh moisture in the air entered Chuck's nostrils."

And finally, Blair asking Chuck for another chance. Good work!
3/26/2008 c1 1xochuckandblairxo
that story was so good!

it actually brought tears to my eyes!

lol you should keep writing

your very good at it
3/25/2008 c1 ChuckBassLover15
I love love loved it! I loved everything about it!

thats all I have to say =D

~~ChuckBassLover15~~
3/25/2008 c1 BlairChuck
you made my day! more blair and chuck wedding please :D

what happened to chuck's first wife, shelley? it would be nice to have a sequel too like chuck and blair have kids
3/25/2008 c1 1Amanda Mae
the thought of Chuck in a uniform is a good one "D haha

that was good
3/25/2008 c1 3finnlover
sweet
3/25/2008 c1 3Zagreb-girl
Amazing story. Full with honest emotions abd written perfectely. Great job.
3/25/2008 c1 karaleefan
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I love CB fluff...I hope you write more!
3/25/2008 c1 29TheMusicLives