for The Cost of Love

8/4/2014 c2 Guest
Hate all. Kymanda story because i am in love with . About it get more entertaining with kyle and jessi. I like how they make her chacter. She been through a lot she deserved the love of kyle. Amanda and Kyle romance always boring. They does not have to worked in their dating it just good and i hate that. Jessi made it more inresting always giving kyle.a hard time and teasing him. I loved that. Fuck you Kymanda fans you in my nerves.
8/13/2009 c4 1alexwriter
This was a very cute and sexy story. I'm not surprised it took Kyle's telling the truth about himself to move the couple beyond kissing. I look forward to hearing Nicole give Kyle "the talk". I wonder what solution they'll find to make Kyle stop "blowing the fuse box".
6/9/2009 c4 11kalmay
I like your humor, great story line. I'm a fan of this couple too!
1/13/2009 c4 1KJs-Dad
THANK YOU! I truly enjoy this story and am glad you updated. Given the seriousness of season 3, this was a welcome relief. I actual laughed out loud at several of the lines. I could so imagine this actually happening on the show. My only complaint is that it seemed incomplete, as though you published it before it was finished. Maybe I was expecting a resolution, or a least Kyle and his parents talking after the movie. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.
1/11/2009 c4 11goldacharmed
Oh that is just too funny. I love where this is going. I just finished watching the season premier. It was so great. I love Kyle xy. I am really digging your story now. Keep it up, and update again soon. Later dude.
1/11/2009 c4 15H2P2
MORE MORE MORE! lol i never get tired of saying MORE!
1/11/2009 c4 18Dueler312
Lol. That was pretty funny there, Kyle and Amanda's kissing shorting out the fuse box. Update soon.
1/10/2009 c3 11goldacharmed
This is a really good story. I love the way Amanda took the news. She wants to teach HIM stuff, that is a good one. Just like Lore said, "poor dad, he has to give the sex talk to someone with quadruple his I.Q." Lol, anyway I am loving this story so far. Please continue soon. Later dude.
12/20/2008 c3 Venezsurfer
Wow i really love it, i wish you would keep writing =)
4/8/2008 c3 2drumergirl95
i love your story.its awesome.i cant wait till next chapter
4/3/2008 c3 1KJs-Dad
This chapter was simply awesome. It reads just like i was watching it on TV, which I think is the ultimate test of any fanfic. The whole Lori/Kyle thing at the beginning is great. I think you are the first one to explore how Kyle's talents come into play during private moments with Amanda, but it is totally logical (I'm a little jealous of how well you did it). I have a feeling you are setting us up for something nasty in the next chapter...
3/31/2008 c3 24Lordheaven
Great, just great - please keep it up. The story follows the cannon way better than most stories I've read so far. The depiction of the characters is accurate and the spirit of the stories flies over the pages. Keep up the good work.
3/31/2008 c3 1AndraDee
Really well written and entertaining. It's interesting to see your take on how Kyle and Amanda develop their relationship! And I can see the car alarms becoming quite a fun motif for when they finally do aim for the home run...nudge nudge wink wink if you know what I mean! xx
3/30/2008 c3 Lord Admiral Ky
I love the chapter. Kyle and Amanda are soo good together. I can't wait to see what you have in store for their relationship next.
3/30/2008 c3 20Keely Jade
Hey I'll beta your story, if you want. I'll fix your grammar, and spelling and all that other stuff.
30 Page 1 2 Next »