for Wild Card

6/14/2013 c1 22Lady of the Shards
*laughs* that was fun. Thank you.
12/8/2012 c1 3dreameralways
Lovely story. Gave me a good little laugh.
11/26/2010 c1 35Evil Asch
Ahhh that was lovely, just enough of both worlds. Delicious. I've just started re-watching The Pretender on Hulu plus. Love me that show.
9/3/2010 c1 katescats
Hi that was a good story.
5/28/2009 c1 LesbianElla
Nice job! I love "the Pretender" connection (especially Fi's 'you look like his brother' comment! LOL)- I first got into "Burn Notice" b/c of knowing Jeffrey Donovan from "the Pretender". But now I'm hooked on the show, period.
9/14/2008 c1 21Duchess67
*shriek* Oh my gosh, this is GREAT! I'd LOVE to see the whole story about how Michael ended up owing Jarod a favor. Heck, I'd love seeing a little fic showing us Jarod's reaction to meeting up with Michael the first time! *vbg* Please? *begging now*
8/2/2008 c1 146Sushi Chi
Two great shows together in one fic. Awesome.
7/27/2008 c1 3Katescats
Hi just read your story it was very good.
7/14/2008 c1 andi
Cute :)

I was an avid pretender fan in a past life - it was difficult to take Michael seriously when I started watching Burn Notice because of Kyle.
6/23/2008 c1 146coldqueen
This was absolutely brilliant! I ADORED IT.
6/14/2008 c1 Alliehalliwell
This was cute. I love this crossover idea.
6/8/2008 c1 Meredith44
I enjoyed this. I do think Michael would get a kick out of helping Jarod elude the Centre. I also liked the line about favors.
4/14/2008 c1 Lady Gwenevere Smith
Aw, dang, that's all? I want more! Gotta love Burn Notice, and i'll be back on this summer, AND season 1 will be on DVD by then, too!
4/11/2008 c1 4Squint-1121
Awesome story. you hit the characters perfect. But thats all there is? I thought it was going to be a longer story. But beside that, I love the ending and the "Because he couldnt resist, Jarod drove past. And waved." Perfect line right there! Great job. I love these two shows.
4/11/2008 c1 10scc1fan
Okay...now that was an awesome story! Very, very good.

I loved the "and because he couldn't resist, Jarod drove by. And waved." Priceless! And you really got the characters right on. Good job!

Kas