FanFiction.Net
for Dangerous Miracles

4/23/2019 c3 1Alex Lover
please, please, please continue on with this story. I'm completely intrigued with it!
9/10/2016 c3 5LdyJulanna
oh no no ... what happens next ...please?!
1/27/2014 c3 St
Love all your stories and hope you will finish this one even though the last update was 5 years ago!
11/21/2013 c3 Jewels
Great storyline - Are there any more chapters?
9/2/2011 c3 2PadawanCassy
Hi!

Man that was good! I can't wait to see what will happen next. So please up date whenever you can and keep up the wonderful work.

Cassy
5/26/2011 c1 3chaoticmom
I hope you can finish the trilogy. I love what you've done so far. take care
2/3/2011 c1 lynnrxgal
Hi: I know that you haven't updated in a while, but I was wondering if you had any more of this story to publish. It, and the two preceding it, is great and I would sure like to see what you have cooked up. There still are a lot of Moonlight fans out there!
2/10/2010 c3 16margroks
I hold out hope you'll be moved to continue this story!
12/22/2009 c3 Moonlighter
I'm liking this story so far, but it's been 10 months since an update! Anything in the pipeline? Are we going to find out who injected Mick with the cure? And is it permanent this time? And we must see this wedding!
9/7/2009 c3 CeilingNinja
Oh, this new entry to the series is so intruiging! I hope you get a chance to return to it soon, as this is perhaps one of the most well written Moonlight stories I have come across!

-Nyx
8/24/2009 c3 8bratlupa
This is an awesome series... I really hope you haven't abandon it as I would love to know what going to happen next...
8/22/2009 c3 Jemma Blackwell
I'm glad you are back, and I'm thinking "honeymoon baby" - quick!

Your writing is very good.
5/5/2009 c3 toria515
MORE,please.
3/20/2009 c3 204Lalaith Quetzalli
This series of yours just keeps getting better and better, I think I have a prett good idea on what the actual 'dangerous miracle' will be, besides Mick being human at least. This seems like its going to be a hell of a ride, can't wait to see what comes up next.

Update soon please!
3/1/2009 c3 IDoInuyasha31
I have been loveing these fics. Esp since I got into Moonlight late and CBS is dumb enough to cancel it. It needs to come back, but till someone relizes the mistake I am having a great time reading. I can't wait for updates.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »