for Addicted

5/14/2008 c2 15Orton Addict
What an amazing two-shot! I really liked it! I also really like that the ad down at the bottom that offers me a website that can show me to a drug and alcohol treatment facility if I need it. I think that's pretty cool haha. Okay, so it's not that funny, but I'm tired and a little bit goofy. Great job.
5/13/2008 c2 4xtobelovedx
Aww that was so cute! Great job.
5/13/2008 c2 39Thee Britty
Aw...it's adorable ^.^

Lubs, Britty
5/13/2008 c2 7derivereine
I'M CRYING BRIT.

LITERALLY.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.
4/29/2008 c1 4xtobelovedx
How cute! :D I am totally in love with stories about Jeff.
4/5/2008 c1 ttara
i love it can u make more episodes?
4/5/2008 c1 6awprncss4386
awe thats too sweet
3/27/2008 c1 7derivereine
I'm crying.

This is wonderful =]

I like how you put truth about me in there, too.

LOVE YOU!

Chazzie boo.
3/27/2008 c1 39Thee Britty
Aw...this makes me miss Jeff and I do miss Jeff to be honeset. He just makes RAW better and lord knows that RAW needs all the help it can get=).

Anyways...onto the story! Wonderful...I love-eth it. Good job=D!

-Britty
3/26/2008 c1 187Failure Turtle
I only "yo" when I say:

"It's because I'm a Chain Gang Soldier, yo."

You should understand. You like John Cena for some odd reason that I no longer understand.
3/26/2008 c1 20Pinayprincesa
poor Jeff :( Hope Char will b able to help him through this difficult time
3/26/2008 c1 15Orton Addict
This was a sad moment in 2008. I was really disappointed in Jeff, but I know he'll make everything better. Great job as always, Twin and I'll try my best to stay awake for those pics, but there's no promises...I'm already falling into dreamland with Randy haha...

Ya know, I don't get why I review...I end up talking about everything but the story...it's just like I'm rambling on and on and on...ok so I was doing that on purpose but oh well just trying to have fun...Randy singing Sexyback...my fantasy...