for Child of Sorrow

2/13/2013 c1 197kingdomwolf
This is so TTOTT
6/30/2012 c1 MeltingSnow Rei-chan
It's so beautiful yet so tragic. Great concept. I would have swear that song was made to reflect Allen.I hope you do more fanfics like this.
8/16/2011 c1 StarWisdom
I swear this song was made specifically for Allen! It was sooo good. I hope to see more from you.
4/24/2008 c1 Taking Up More Server Space
Morbid... And yet, beautiful. Not to mention, wonderful concept; I never really thought of it like that... :)

Keep up the awesomeness!

'till then,

AKFGdork
4/24/2008 c1 IOTR
Wow. This song fits him EXACTLY. At first I thought it was like... a poem made for Allen. But then I read what you said.

Great fic, pretty original.

I wonder if he died. O.o
4/2/2008 c1 pur angel4
i love it so far i hope you do more :)
3/29/2008 c1 6Sarahfreak
Sad fic, and the song really suited Allen and the D.gray-man cast [Is one of my favourites from Within Temptation actually]. Great fic. Loved it!
3/28/2008 c1 12seasnake.756
now this was CUTE(I don't know why)! but tragedy has been captured in this fic.
3/27/2008 c1 5Shaveza
Wow. I enjoyed this a lot. Allen's inner turmoil... It's hard to see 'cause he's always got that damn martyr-smile on, the 'Allen-smile' as I call it.

Thanks for writing this. Later! Hope to see more of your work around.
3/27/2008 c1 7Lonely Kitty
its so sad, it makes me want to cry. but i can imagine this happening though. great job on this, the song was hauntingly beautiful, keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty
3/27/2008 c1 4Kaiamara
That was very beautiful. I find that this song suits Allen very well (and a few others). The story, characters and song each meld together very well =)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service