for How was that possible?

4/25/2014 c3 RubyHeart99
cannot wait for chap three if there is one :D
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
I like the chapter so far and glad you have done this.
3/19/2013 c3 4Montymouse
For a 3 chapter long story . . . fairly interesting and well paced. Anything longer wouldn't have added anything good to the overall story. You got the meat and bones of the story without feeling shallow or off. For some reason the match up doesn't seem set well with me but then again I'm unfamiliar with the pairing when reading you're story.

A four star. Bravo.

At least you got this story finished. On the next project.
3/11/2013 c3 8Dumbledork
Totally random but fun to read. Too bad this didn't end up as a Ranma/Urd/Marller pairing. I don't think I've seen that pairing before.
2/26/2013 c2 TheDevian
Some interesting ideas, could be a fun story.

Good point about "Nothing Ever Changes [in Nerima]. Realy nothing" they did seem stuick that that sitcom reality of everything reseting to 'normal' at the end of each arc, always interesting to see when a character points it out. ;)

Another interesting thought, I never really conisdered it, but with the 'Danger Sense' they use it's not hard to think of him just walking with his eyes closed and not missing a beat. Explains a lot of those anime guys who seem like they always have their eyes shut... ;)

He shouldn't have the neko ken at age 5...

Bonbori (despite most fics) is a lantern, the weapon is a Chui.

Now that the prologue is out of the way you have the makings of an interesting romp. lol
6/6/2012 c2 Ranmaleopard
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
6/6/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
5/14/2009 c2 4Demon Lord of Blood
keep going it was exelent i hope tosee more
9/13/2008 c2 2The-Jaron
ok

this was a bit confiusing

but i like th way it reads

not very forcful

and ranma being happy without getting married to part of the nerima wrecking crew

Jaron out
9/10/2008 c2 7Kamen Rider Wizard
Great chapter I can't wait to see how you rap this story up
9/10/2008 c2 8Dumbledork
I liked it.
9/9/2008 c1 Requiem the Relentless
No real opinion. Not good, but not bad either.

One point though, the woods have MUCH clearer stars/planets then any metropolitan area.
9/9/2008 c2 gaul1
interesting cross, byes
9/1/2008 c1 7Kamen Rider Wizard
nice start I want to read more
3/28/2008 c1 6ranko lina Inverse
HEhe so you finaly got this posted. Was wondering why I felt like I've read this before. didn't realse it til I looked at who wrote it after I read it. Glad you got this started still can't wait to see more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »