for Math Homework

11/23/2021 c1 28Erlkonig
Light and shadow. Lovely! 3
2/8/2019 c1 10Nobodiie
That was very cute and very funny! Amazing job!
8/20/2016 c1 HullaBalloon
AHHHHHH I ADORE THIS SO MUCH
3/28/2015 c1 3cool5school
ouch my feels stahpit
2/21/2015 c1 Anonymous
This needs more reviews! It was so adorable, and I was smiling myself at the end of the fanfiction. I almost wish that you had extended it so that we could have seen them kiss. c;

I love the characterization, haha. They're so adorable. Phoenix shouldn't be so worried anyways, since everything will always be Wright, even Miles away from today.

-I'm sorry.-
12/5/2013 c1 7Ktobin
"I-I'm on crack?"
I LOVE YOU
3/12/2013 c1 3andysanime
Good job on this and... ha-ha poor Maya XD
9/30/2011 c1 septemberisending
I'm still laughing out loud 'cause of this story!

Poor Maya, she'll have to do her homework all alone! However, I can identify myself with Nick 'cause I suck at maths too ;).

Thanks for making my day!

-september is ending-
8/28/2011 c1 Elemental Rhythm
"I-I'm on crack?"

XD Smooth, Phoenix, real smooth.

While that was my favourite line, I loved the whole story. Phoenix and Miles make such a cute couple, and it's always sweet seeing tender moments like this between them.
5/13/2011 c1 DooDoo
Big Gay Lawyer Crush, population: 2 ;]

This was a lovely read, love your stuff!
2/8/2010 c1 inuneko
I am systematically devouring your P/M fics. Starting MNOWOMOMOMOMOMOMMOMOMOMOMOM.

Okay but seriously you write some of the best P/M bantering ever, I LOVES IT.
8/2/2009 c1 MangoMassacre
Fabulous ~
7/16/2009 c1 16Merilindir
wee! so cute! phoenix was going into the arts before he became a lawyer, right? so i guess he might be able to draw.

whe! inspiration! *goes to draw edgey*
5/17/2009 c1 chishero
So cute and fluffy! I loved the last part-well, all of it, really-'cause Phoenix made light & shadow sound so sensual. :) And my face was hurting half way in, har har..
1/10/2009 c1 E.H
Aw how cute! The last line was excellent, by the way. xD
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »