FanFiction.Net
for Becoming Doomed

9/2/2012 c1 MelodiousMurder
Okay, one- how do you only have nine reviews on this story?! It's freaking INCREDIBLE! I am thoroughly impressed. Two, please continue, cuz I REALLY wanna know what's going to happen.
...
Pwease? *uses puppy dog eyes on you hopefully*
5/16/2008 c2 5geminidragon76
Wow I live this! The changes this little irken is going through... Ah... how strange to see how ones first love comes about throught he eyes of ZIM! LOL!
4/11/2008 c2 2GunGreg89
Good job. The pacing was just right and the writing and characterization was spot on. This story shows a lot of promise and I hope it lives up to it.
4/10/2008 c2 13Slurpee Monster
Holy crap! The Earth is changing Zim!

Sorry, that was my slow reaction time there.

I loved Dib's line about Irkens growing hair. Yes. That was brilliant. The plot is also very interesting. I like it.
3/30/2008 c1 2GunGreg89
This story shows promise. I'm definitely gonna have to watch this. Also, would you care to read my Zim story?
3/30/2008 c1 Dark-Harichan
I likes it too! Not bad. *nods* I would enjoy seeing more! ^.^
3/29/2008 c1 19Cheetachan
Hmm...What is 'wrong' with Zim? I can't wait to find out...Oh, and also, YAY! Biscuits! XD
3/28/2008 c1 5IndigoClockwork
Huh. Well, it needs a bit of polishing up but there's some serious potential here. Although I simply must comment on one thing: towards the end you have Zim acknowledging himself as a defective and going on the classic/cliched I'm-a-defective-no-one-loves-me shmeal. You start out well, but it sort of drops out later; there's simply not enough angst to support something like that. More angst, I say! MORE!

Also- I trust that this is set in the future, no? Cause there's stuff like the drastic height change and dreams and whatnot that keep popping up with little or no explanation. That's fine, though, as long you explain it in future chapters (you were probably already gonna do this, I'm just making sure because I hate loose ends).

Other than that, this definitely shows some talent. You happen to have chosen the genre of fanfic that gets reviews in the hundreds, so if you can pull this off it'll probably go over quite well. Despite my above rantings, you are not a bad writer and if you fix this up a bit it'll turn out fine.

Good luck with this,

IC

~PM me if you have any questions.~
3/28/2008 c1 1HorseofDoom
Ooh! I like it! Please continue!