for Lovely Color Pink

6/5/2021 c9 AgentKalGibbs
This gave me emotions! Love that Sam and Jack got their shit together, but a part of me feels sorry for poor Kerry
6/4/2021 c4 AgentKalGibbs
I love Teal’c! XD
8/27/2019 c9 Stargate Trekker
This was very clever. Thank you.
8/27/2015 c9 6Hazmatt
Great story! I enjoyed it!
10/10/2014 c9 1Tamolino
:D
10/1/2010 c9 brendon james
just a q... is it based off aerosmiths pink

cause

pink on the lips of your lover

pink is the love you discover
10/8/2009 c9 6Athena121
I remember reading this story awhile ago and just now reread it. Awesome job!
9/26/2009 c9 44hilla44
woww! amazing! stupid karry!
3/25/2009 c9 9quibilah
I loved it! It was extremely well written and played out. I really like how you had sam and jack appeare and everyone's reaction to their posture. You should wrote a sequal that deals with sam leaving for Atlantis and her time there to her return. That is if you want to. Once again I loved it!
3/6/2009 c1 8hedwiggins
I wasn't too sure I wanted to read this story when I read the part about Jack marrying somebody else. But I read it, and I'm soo glad I did. This has to be one of the more creative and entertaining stories about how Sam and Jack got together and FINALLY admitted how they feel about each other. I'm sure I'm going to be reading it again. :-)
9/7/2008 c9 31477166
YAY! That was really good. Daniel and Vala finding "Pink" first..lol. But yeah. I liked it.
6/6/2008 c9 5jollygoauld
I liked the use of colours, and I'm glad you used red for passion rather then love. I really enjoyed this story, had some nice humour in it too, but over all it was very sweet. On to your other story now!
6/6/2008 c1 jollygoauld
As you had commented on my story I thought I'd check out yours, the ending to this chapter had me giggling, I think I shall have to continue reading this!
4/14/2008 c9 froggy0319
Gotta love the color pink :) I am though way to sad to see this end, dare I ask about a possible epilogue ;) Can't blame me for trying.
4/14/2008 c9 sapphiretwin369
I really loved that! I like how you ended it too, though I would have loved to see their reaction to that! :)
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »