FanFiction.Net
for The End Is Rarely Happy

6/18/2015 c7 6Haruko92
I know you haven't updated this in along while, but i'm fairly interested in this fic and id like to read more. If you're still writing and uploading on here, i do hope to see an update to this story soon.
4/15/2015 c7 orionastro
amazing story so far , Jimmy should claim Bo as mate , maybe bo will also be his Anchor . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
9/1/2013 c7 kabri3593
I really enjoyed the story.I would also greatly enjoy it if u finished this idea,they become full werewolves like Joanie,and realize that its not so bad to be a wetewolf
8/27/2013 c7 killer4853
Please update
8/26/2013 c7 pschlegs62
Hi Kaylee,
I've just read all seven chapters this past evening and wanted to tell you that I think you show a lot of talent. I think an interesting direction for the story to go in would be to have Jimmy and Elle adapt to the curse survive find happiness and thrive in their new lives. Who knows maybe even meet others with the curse and you know once you find in the twilight zone you tend to start networking with all kinds of supernatural beings. Just food for inspiration. Looking forward to more. Pschlegs
7/18/2013 c7 lycan4life
update please im really liking this story alot thanks
7/18/2013 c4 Guest
So far really good ive enjoyed the suspensefull storyline
2/12/2013 c7 Tluvsdotty
Hey hey where's the update. I need an update I like the story! We need Jake back though pleasseee you Gotta bring him back and add some new villians some more wolfs or vampires. This story has real potential!
11/17/2012 c7 14TrulyTruffla
This is sooo good! Please continue!
10/23/2012 c7 Guest
Please continue.
4/1/2012 c7 2sexyassassin666
cant wait to read more. Loving the story. Are you going to give him a pairing? Maybe with a hot OC male werewolf. Maybe have the wolf claim him while they're still fanged out. Then he could join their school. Just a suggestion, and even if you don't use it for this feel free to use it.
9/1/2011 c7 7TarotChild Conan
You take so long you should have more the 830 words. Cires pittifully. update soon and have jimmy kiss bo
8/22/2011 c6 40Emeralden Rapley
well i was hoping for bo to be more int his but it is rather good. maybe you make it a dark fic. idk. im a bo fan i love him. he should be a wolf to after all he was attacked by a werewolf as well with a fleshwound to boot. after all jmmie was scratched as so was Bo. Bo should eat Brooke.
7/2/2011 c6 just a reader
I've just caught up on the whole story, and I think this is one of the better Cursed fanfics around. It hasn't got the typical Bo/Jimmy pairing and you've really got a feel for the characters. I really hope you continue this fic cause I can't wait for the next one!

On a side note, the fact that you keep mentioning Jake is dead makes me think he's going to pop back and say 'BOO!'. I know its impossible though, but that's what went through my head. Silly me. Hehehe...
6/21/2011 c6 6Dknight27
Great story, I would like to see that Jimmy became a werewolf and bite Broooke and she became a werewolf.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »