for Cowboy Bebop: This can't be happening!

1/30/2018 c11 1MazerMooso
I've read now the whole story and I'm amazed how good TJ matches so good!
It's so much fun to read and I like those characters of yours. But... I would like to have more whole team action or with Feye or Spike! I hope you planned to do so and just stopped becaus no one was reviewing or reading!
Well here I am! The one person who loves your fanfic, your character and your writing style!

I hope you will continue soon.
Because TJ and Kira have a lot to do!

See you around Cowboy...

MazerMooso out!
11/13/2009 c9 3Rachkmar
Nice story so far. TJ isn't one of those affected by the gate incident, is he?
5/16/2009 c8 alex
Sorry for not reviewing sooner.Now that I have that out of the way,interesting chapter,wonder how long he can keep lying to his teamates...
3/22/2009 c7 alex
Not sure...but I'll try to think of something
3/22/2009 c1 alex
I like your sory!Hope you update soon(:
5/26/2008 c2 2CCharmanderK
Okay, I just read through the second chapter, and I've gotta say, I'm as confused as your character is.

Now, I wasw able to follow the plot well, but there's a huge problem: your story has far too many grammatical errors. Was this rushed or something?

Lemme take a section from the story to use as an example:

Original: All I could remember was my screen went a funny colour and something began to come out of it, it was like some sort of gateway I was taken aback from it but upon further investigation I just out of instinct touched it and I felt a great force just pull me in and before I knew it I was just travelling through this thing and all I could remember was a bright light and I just blacked out.

Okay, that's the wrong way to do it.

Revised: All I could remember was my screen went a funny color and something began to come out of it. It was like some sort of gateway. I was taken aback from it, but upon further investigation, I, just out of instinct touched it, and I felt a great force just pull me in and, before I knew it, I was just travelling through this thing, and all I could remember was a bright light, and I just blacked out.

Not trying to offend your writing here or anything (Your story is actually pretty good), but you need to watch how you type. Is the period key on your keyboard busted or what?