for Impulse

8/24/2009 c1 KiLjOyKaLi
Sorry again for the anonymous review. This time I had a chance to log in but I used the wrong password so now its asking if Im human again. O_o Amazing huh? Cute story! I love the pre-date. The whole impulse thing was cute. I always wished that he asked her out that episode. It would have made me so happy! Great job though. Keep up the good work! :)

~KaLi
7/3/2009 c1 Freakytiky
I have read a massive amount of stories and that is undoubtedly the BEST ending/closing lines I have ever come across. Just felt like saying that... it's like the 3rd time I read this story and that sticks out for me every time.
4/12/2008 c1 296mmooch
Really cute!
4/10/2008 c1 9NYlovergirl
I like!

This ia really good and has a lot of pontential

as long as it doesnt turn out like 'Good at Dirty"

Keep going

PLZ!
4/7/2008 c1 3GGRox07
=]. Cute, cute. I liked it alot.
4/2/2008 c1 4Like2CUHappy
i love it update asap if you wish
4/1/2008 c1 2GilmoreObsession
aw...that was so cute! And it's a good thing that Lorelai did the asking because little does Luke know it would have taken four more years!

One question though...are you sure you want to make it a oneshot? lol
4/1/2008 c1 3Copop
Ah, just what I needed today. Some good LL fluff.

Loved. it. Yeah, this should have been their chance, and nothing of that s7 would have happened, I think.

Thanks for writing this :)
4/1/2008 c1 2Jeremy Shane
good story
4/1/2008 c1 crazygirl85
loved it :) i was always sorry he didn't ask her out then..even though i thought it was too early for them...

but i like how you wrote it, it seems perfect, like all of your fics :)

Sanja!
4/1/2008 c1 9Maara
Aw this is so sweet! I love this idea. I wish it had happened that way!
4/1/2008 c1 11vaso.caskett
I like impulsive Lorelai, she should have really taken the first step after Luke didn't ask her out.

And you definitely have a thing for Luke's little beard under his chin ;) No objections here, i like it too lol

Couldn't stay focused for long on MM huh? lol But that's a good thing since we enjoy reading things from you. :)
4/1/2008 c1 11lancer1993
Nice fic and it's not even dirty, how that can change if you so a 2nd chapter.
4/1/2008 c1 Hahabimbi
This was really great. Im affraid that if you will continue like this I won´t like the original that much anymore.pout. lol
3/31/2008 c1 17Loridhhp
Aw! Sweet little oneshot! I love how you write thier awkwardness and shyness with each other as they test the waters in their new found relationship. Great stuff Mags! :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »