for There Will Be Blood

11/10/2012 c16 63BiblioMatsuri
Aww. That was both adorable and rather creepy. Anju knows many things.

*phew* One heck of a wild ride.
11/9/2012 c10 BiblioMatsuri
Anju is terrifying. (So, what else is new?)

KP crossover with Karin utter chaos, lots of misunderstandings, and... er... bodily fluids. Figures.

D*mn it, the Lorwardians are back. Lovely.
12/21/2011 c16 Daki92
Interesting story, amusing and inovative
12/31/2009 c16 4hayylies
amazing!
10/23/2009 c16 20RonHeartbreaker
nice touch. a worthy epilogue/kicker. so sad to see this story come to an end, but the conclusion did not disappoint. i don't suppose i can hope for more of KP: The End?
10/23/2009 c15 RonHeartbreaker
What a lovely ending. This story is truly a top-flight blend of humor, action, and emotion, from the initial comic angst, through the supervillain convention (a KP fanfic scene for the ages), through the climactic battle and into this charming and authentic denouement. No cliched clinch on top of the rubble pile with the sun setting in the background. Nope; instead, we get two couples doing dishes together, reminiscing about their time and reflecting on their relationships before falling asleep together (but without ..."relations"). a great celebration of the series and of K/R via a flawlessly constructed crossover. Bravo!
10/22/2009 c14 RonHeartbreaker
so good. this story is terrific. although i know nothing about your crossover, i'm still utterly absorbed and entranced. the action, the personalities, the interplay of the aliens, vampires, and humans...i commend you for the flawless execution. i'll be broken hearted if you are really serious about abandoning kp fanfic, but at least you'll have left us with another classic piece of molloy work.
10/22/2009 c1 3Hatake Stoppable
...Is that it? You had me going there for awhile...till it stopped. Please,make the next chapter longer. Thanks.
10/22/2009 c16 4CajunBear73
And the power of the Rufus wows another competitor!

The degrees of separation here are so slim, it's a wonder if anyone will ever figure out the connections...

Nice kicker here to close with!

CB73
10/21/2009 c16 2Shrike176
Good chapter. I'm a little torn, on one hand your previous chapter was a strong close. On the other, a little levity is usually nice.

I have to agree with your editor, a little Rufus is always a good thing; the little guy really gets very little time in most authors stories, very unfair.

I have to say, it would be interesting to see Michelle compare notes with Kim on Rufus sitting, I'd say Michelle got off light.

Look forward to seeing what you do next!
10/21/2009 c16 3bthecatslayer
Cute! very nice.

I look forward to more fiction from you in the future.
10/21/2009 c16 8Joe Stoppinghem
Glad to see a quick wrap up to this story.

It gave me a kind reminder that I missed the two previous chapters.

It was a fun ride and I enjoyed being a part of it.

Thanks and I hope to see more works from you in the KP universe.
10/21/2009 c15 Joe Stoppinghem
Nice wind down to the story.

Sort of a recap and getting Kim into her proper perspective.

Again, thanks.
10/21/2009 c14 Joe Stoppinghem
Oops! Way to go Ron!

Sorry I missed this posting, but I'm guessing it was when work was extremely busy.

Enjoyed the chapter, sometimes when this much is happening, I can get lost and don't know where the story is at.

Fortunately, this was not the case. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I felt I was watching it on TV.

Thanks for the great work you've done on this story.
10/21/2009 c16 15screaming phoenix
Now that was just a sweet way to wrap this up! Yep, we all need a lot more Rufus in our lives. Thanks again for the tale!
200 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »