for There Will Be Blood

6/16/2008 c3 1Michael Howard
"Kenta reflected that over the many they had worked on this very difficult assignment"

the many days? Weeks? Something is missing here.

I'll go with Kim and call myself stupefied here, too. But even more intrigued.
6/16/2008 c2 Michael Howard
No idea what's going on here yet but it's certainly got me intrigued.
5/29/2008 c5 2HeWhoEatsHoneyontheMountain
Ah, another good chapter,and an interesting twist. Good job.

I'm looking forward to finding out what the secret is
5/13/2008 c5 56MrDrP
This was an enjoyable screwball chapter that effectively served a narrative purpose.

Two high points:

First, I very much liked how you resolved the tension between Kim and Ron regarding the secret - and then deepened said secret, offering the possibility that the tension could reemerge.

Second, the appearance of Kim and Drakken on the scene. Casting Kim as Shego's waitress was truly inspired.

Looking forward to the next installment!
5/13/2008 c5 15screaming phoenix
Well now,that waitress uniform hum ...ok, ok, snap out of it!

Now that Kim knows that Maaka-san has a secret,but not what the secret is,any chance we might get to know what this secret is? I have to admit I can't begin to guess what it might be. Kim waiting on Shego and Dr.D.? This might prove to be a bigger mess than Kim and Maaka-san's meeting.The rest of the customers could get a floor show for the ages.This is good stuff can't wait for more
5/13/2008 c5 panda0031698
good chapter at least ron should be happyer now but with kims personalaty she is not going to like the fact ron knows somthing she doesn't and will probaly do something stupid to find out what it is.

and what a nice cliffhanger i bet the restetront wont last 5 minutes lol
5/13/2008 c5 4CajunBear73
Well, this couldn't have gone any more randomly specific if they had tried...

At least Kim is ok with Ron keeping a secret from her, for now. And just as things settled down with those two, their friends and after pitching in to help out at the restaurant, I just bet things are going to get really interesting.

Shego and Drakken being served by Kim, in that outfit? Oy Shego's going to be relentless, isn't she?

Kind of wondering about those observing 'someone' for some reason around there..

CB73
5/13/2008 c5 3bthecatslayer
Oh Man! What a chappie.

Of course as I don't read or watch anime, I have no idea what the secret could be... but this is still very well written. The KP characters are convinsingly in character. The scene is set, and "Kimmie" has to take one for the team it appears.

Great Job.

Joe
5/12/2008 c5 2Kwebs
So they sort of got things worked out. Now Drakken and Shego are there and it can only be more fun for Kim. Look forward to your next update Molloy. Keep it up.
4/24/2008 c4 20RonHeartbreaker
Good job. Physical comedy is hard in this medium, I think, and you pulled this one off with flair. You could name the chapter the Keystone Vamps.
4/24/2008 c4 56MrDrP
This chapter deepened the mystery surrounding Ron's secret while making it more palpable by making Kim the focus of the narrative. Her misunderstanding of the situation was credible and nicely written.

My only complaint: an overly long first sentence with a verb (emanate) needing a tense shift from present to past.
4/23/2008 c4 BlueEyedBrigadier
Uh...is Karin freaking out cuz she had to bite Ron to relieve her excess blood build up or something, and now he's in the know but can't squeal to Kim? Cuz that would be big...but I guess I don't see the need for the "OMG!" hysterics Karin went through here;)
4/23/2008 c4 2Kwebs
To say that nothing was resovled is an under statement. This chapter just leads to more questions. I hope your happy. :) Look forward to your next chapter. Keep it up.
4/23/2008 c4 panda0031698
i realy hate you right now this chapter raises quesions and doesn't anser eny. what the hell is she. is she an alien a mutent or is she on the mystical side of nature. but other than that a good chapter.
4/23/2008 c4 2HeWhoEatsHoneyontheMountain
OK, I'm a fairly new fan of this series, and so far the stories have not impressed me too much. But this one has, I'm really enjoying it! Keep up the good work!

So far everything seems to be right... I can picture characters saying there lines and all nine yards. Excellent story!
200 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »