FanFiction.Net
for The Pretty Committee Strikes Back!

4/3/2014 c12 Guest
This book is tots awesome. I absolutely loved it. It was ah-mazing (quote Massie) . I absolutely loved the thought of making Claire famous, since she was a LBR in the other books. And also that she has style ( As they say, "Fashion's a girl's best friend. I just made that) . Anyway, i hope that she finishes the book, because it was publicity - worthy and the others so nawt. Anyway, I am a huge fan.
10/26/2013 c3 ANNONYMUS
AWESOME LUV T KEEP ON DOING UR WORK !
9/2/2012 c5 Love this
Awesome :) post more chapters!
11/2/2011 c1 1JUST LOVE MASSIE
Hey! Nice going story! I loved it. I cannot wait for the next story. Maybe when you have time you can read mine too. Thanks!:)

-JUST LOVE MASSIE-
8/17/2011 c12 Youarestupid
This sucks and is stupid X10. Give up your dream of writing...you're ah-bviously nawt very good at it.
1/19/2011 c12 2spoby17
Ehmagawd! I completely love this story! Please add more chapters! It is really good! But maybe you should check your grammar and stuff (in a nice way)
12/20/2010 c12 Mo
Great plz write mre.
7/20/2009 c3 Teira D
ehmahgawd! this is NAWT 'The Pretty Committee Stikes Back' !

the pretty committee strikes back book is when they go to camp and stuff...read this:

Plot Summary of The Pretty Committee Strikes Back

" The Girls of Octavian Country Day School for girls are going on a week long trip to Lake Placid. But before they leave there are a lot things they have to fix. Claire is finally in the Pretty Committee, but just barley, and she is always looking over her shoulder to make sure that they aren't laughing at her. When she goes to the packing sleep over that they throw, then she finds that she can't afford anything on their list. Also, her boyfriend Cam, is avoiding her because he heard that she kissed another boy. Massie is having boy problems herself because she lied to everyone saying that she had kissed her boyfriend, so they want to learn how. She volunteers to teach a kissing clinic, but doesn't know how. Kristen can't even afford to go.

Massie teaches her first session, but postpones her next sessions till during the trip. Kristen doesn't go on the trip. But Dylan gets the worst surprise of all when she finds out that her mom is coming along, and has a crush on her history teacher! When they get there, they find out that its not going to be all fun and kissing. It turns out that they can't have any food, they are only allowed two pairs of clothes, and they have to do all kinds of navigation and map reading activities. Then Derrick breaks up with Massie because she won't kiss him but is telling everyone that she has. "
7/7/2009 c12 MaddieXO
eek! this is awesome

its my favourite fanfic of the clique series remember to keep updating

ciao, chica
6/25/2009 c12 C-Cloud
Like ur story!1 But the chappies r 2 short! Make them longer plz! Heart u n ur story!

Bye LOV IT PLZ ^DATE!

-C-Cloud
4/4/2009 c12 Holagirleee
Great story! :)
12/23/2008 c12 3HawaiianPunchGirlie
omg luh-uv it! can u claire with some1 though? plz lol plz update!
11/17/2008 c12 muna
we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!we need more!
11/17/2008 c10 Muna
This is awesome i can never finish it thats why i love it!
11/9/2008 c12 3bellegirl55
this is realy good! i like how you hold your chapters hostage until you get reviews. mind if i copy? btw thanks for reviewing PS(Pink Streak).

anyway...UPDATE! please?