FanFiction.Net
for Trying to Say Goodbye

3/30/2012 c1 159stevieLUVSAlex
I saw you had reviewed my work so I was returning the favor. This was really good. Can I be really creepy and ask how old you are? I ask because you remind nlme so much of how I used to write and at times still do... :)).
12/31/2010 c1 37HappyEndings831
cute. it was confusing at first, but then again, I am half asleep. Lol, ANYWAY, I loved the ending. fantastic job! :)
12/21/2010 c1 21baerritosandtears
that was sooooo cute! lol i wouldn't mind at all if Booth got all over protective with me! lol and i sure a heck know that Bones doesn't care either!

I really liked it!
10/30/2010 c1 611Ghostwriter
Nicely done. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
2/15/2009 c1 4LeahElizabeth
Good Bones fanfic. I really liked it. Can't wait for more.
10/29/2008 c1 27Iglika
Oh, I’m glad he didn’t leave! Very well written and very emotional story!
5/9/2008 c1 18castle4beckett
great story! you should write a sequal
5/5/2008 c1 67LAIsobel
I think it makes sense a lot, don't worry ;o)
4/13/2008 c1 kittt
aw that was soo cute. im so glad he stayed. cant wait for new episode tomorrow!1
4/5/2008 c1 35TheLifeILive
Oh it makes sense alright and I really enjoyed it.

“Why does your smile have to be so captivating, I’d be able to resist you if it wasn’t?” That was really sweet. Booth and Brennan can never be too corny:) I'm not a big fan of possessiveness, but if it was Booth, I wouldn't be complaining.

Leah

By the way, I have seen the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice, I absolutely adore it and I definitely agree that they portrayed Mr. Collins perfectly. If you get around to her other books you won't be disappointed.
4/2/2008 c1 13Polly83
That's definitely interesting. Both Booth trying to leave and her fighting to make him stay.

I'm with Bones here anyway, the best way he has to protect her is staying, not leaving. She's too good at getting herself into trouble =P
4/2/2008 c1 7BoothlovesBones
aww that was so sweet! I loved it!
4/2/2008 c1 16hollbets
Excellent fic. I really, really loved it. :)

HBF
4/2/2008 c1 Needlewoman
Interesting take on their partnership.

When I think about it though this is about the only reason I could see Booth having that would make him leave voluntarily.

At first her response seems a bit OOC, but when she says

'because I’m not going to let anyone ruin the first safe place I’ve found since I was 15.' I can understand her sudden change of attitude. She is very protective of her friends anyway and if she really regained her childhood sense of security I can see her doing everything in her power not to lose it again.

Well done.
4/2/2008 c1 1GorgeousGummyBear
perfect, flawless, divine, amazing, incredible...crap where's my thesaurus?