FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

3/5/2009 c4 2Cull3n-Black
I'm glad Angela is been recognized for her loyalty, she really is a good friend.
3/5/2009 c3 Cull3n-Black
Wow Edward is actually willing to get intimate with Bella.
3/5/2009 c2 Cull3n-Black
Oh, this is like another Breaking Dawn, its good so far.
2/27/2009 c10 crazy4edward
I love love this story. You've done an amazing job capturing Edward and Bella's love for each other. I haven't reviewed for every chapter because I just couldn't take the time, I had to get to the next chapter right away! This story is so steaming hot I'm fanning myself here. I can't wait to read more. I was floored when Edward came and rescued Bella from the party and had their own celebration in Edwards room. I throughly enjoyed the thought of Tanya,Jessica and Lauren sitting there when Edward came in and ravished Bella.
2/26/2009 c27 CrEpUsCuL0
love the story...

pls update
2/19/2009 c14 brilynn23
I have read the whole Twilight series and read Breaking Dawn more then 4 times. I have to say that your version of the wedding and wedding night was absolutely amazing. It showed the truth of how hectic weddings are and how soft and caring these 2 creatures are. You brought out the best in Edward, you showed his love for Bella in so many ways and I truly loved seeing them in this light.
2/13/2009 c2 Milalencar
WAW! Good stuff!

And let me say, who generous of you to take your time with all that FAQ intro. I mean, those that don't get it or that don't like it should just stop reading and not bother you. So again, very generous of you.
2/11/2009 c27 MasenCullen
WOW~ Really at a loss for words about your story. Loved every detail, word, vision. Would love to see how the rest will play out. Are you planning on finishing it? Would love to see the rest of your vision. Thanks for sharing with us.
2/11/2009 c1 eglantine16
This first part is so helpful! Thanks for posting it. And I'm totally in love with this story, by the way.
2/10/2009 c3 3Viridis73
Wow, yeah, can I have an Edward/Jean Claude clone as well. Holy god. Or maybe an Edward/Asher clone? Frost anyone?

Love Laurell K. Hamilton as well. Both series. Interesting idea a blending between the 2. I do understand where people will hesitate a bit.

I like it so far. Will definitely keep reading.
2/4/2009 c27 whyOwhy
Is bella ever going to struggle with her desires outside of edward? Don't get me wrong... im totally B/E for life. I just can't imagine something that powerful not taking hold of her when edward isn't around to "feed off of". Like if she is alone with any of her other siblings? Is edward going to be able to satisfy her needs forever... i mean this is no normal libido we are talking about.

Lol... i know you aren't going to post the answers. Just thinking out loud!
2/2/2009 c27 Andi1975
good story
2/1/2009 c27 meow114
nice plz update soon :P
1/31/2009 c6 lmr14
wow - I love this story so far! I just can't wait to see what happens next and I want to keep reading...but for right now, I have to go find my husband and maybe a chocolate cake... :)
1/29/2009 c27 sherilynn
This is a great story. I did not find it any smuttier than other M stories.

I hope your dh is home safe with you or soon if he is not home yet.

Many blessings