FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

1/26/2009 c27 Lourdes08
I just found this story and I love it!

it´s amazing.

please post soon. :)
1/26/2009 c27 1alyssalove388
Love, love, love! Thanks for this story...I feel a void in my Twilight life since finishing BD and this is the perfect fix! Hope to read more soon!

On a more serious note, my cousin is also deployed at the moment and I extend my thoughts & prayers to you and yours.
1/24/2009 c27 WhisperedHopes
I do love your story and take your time whenever the next chapter may be - it is worth the wait :)
1/23/2009 c27 mc123321
your story is amazing and i am so impaient for you to write the next chapter but i LOVE it!i hope the best for your husband! please write soon!
1/15/2009 c16 14Lizzie Hopscotch
ok, i forgot to review last chap but i have to say this (please dont kill me)

Edward sounds like Jean-Claude. all the devious little smiles sound exactly like Jean-Claude. not that im complaining, it just makes Edward that more sexy.
1/15/2009 c6 Lizzie Hopscotch
m.

bad edward...

=P

Lizzie Hopscotch
1/15/2009 c1 Lizzie Hopscotch
omg! youve included the ardeur?

wow you rock and ive not even read any of the story.

Lizzie Hopscotch

P.S. i love the Anita Blake series (Jean-Claude be awesome, Richard needs to go bury himself in a hole somewhere) and i just finished The Harlequin and it was AMAZING! Micah rules!
1/15/2009 c27 7sleepyvalentina
I absolutely love where you're going with this. I really feel as though I'm reading a continuation of Edward and Bella's story written for adults, and I enjoy your author's notes.

I hope your husband comes home safely soon, though I confess I'm also looking forward to the day you can write more.
1/13/2009 c27 sashainspain
Hi There,

I just finished pomme de sang and had to write you. I totally went in with skepticism especially after the first chapters. While I felt Bella's characterization was very good, I felt Edward was a bit off- but I got the feeling it was intentional, you were taking it somewhere. And then you just sucked me in to the rest of the story and now I'm hooked!

I read your note at the bottom of the last chapter and just wanted to send my best wishes to you an your family while you husband is deployed.

Thanks for the great read!

Can't wait until the next chapter!

-Sasha
1/11/2009 c27 13Oriana de la Rose
I'm glad that we get to see more of Rosalie in here even if it is through Emmett. I like that we understand her a little bit more.

haha, I love Emmett. Besides Edward, he's my favorite character! He's so hilarious. ;)

Anyway, Update as soon as possible!

PLEASE?
1/11/2009 c25 Oriana de la Rose
I haven't been able to read your new chapters for a while so I'm starting now, and what a chapter that was! Wow.

Will they ever find control? I kinda hope so. And I'm glad that Jasper was okay too.

The whole family having multiple orgasms? Emmett's reaction was priceless! This is truly a wonderful story and I can't wait to read the next chapters!

- Ori
1/10/2009 c1 12Tatarata
When are you going to update again? Please, don't take too long
1/8/2009 c27 5Raett2020
I've only had a chance to read the first Anita Blake book and I can't remember if the ardeur was introduced in it or not, but its a great concept to have taken and made this into.

The characters are amusing, and your development for them is nice to read.
1/6/2009 c27 lac t
Please don't appologize for honoring yourself and your family. While I am enjoying the story I am glad that you are taking care of yourself. The story will come as it should when it should. Blessings to you and yours.
1/5/2009 c14 lac t
beautifully written sweet and erotic at the same time... Lucky Bella. I can't wait to see how you deal with the arduer as I have read all Hamilton's books and my mind is giving me it's own ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity
1,570 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »