FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

5/21/2014 c27 babesbraves
Fantastic story so far with all sorts of twists and turns! Oh boy it's also hot hot hot! Your story is erotic not nasty as so many are, please think about finishing it!
5/17/2014 c14 cela
that was simply wonderful!
9/28/2013 c27 Caz1105
Just getting into chap 5when I checked if complete, bummer. Hope your husband is ok
6/11/2013 c27 davidahare
This story is great. I just want to know when this story is going to be updated. It has been 5 years since the last update.
11/12/2012 c1 5Shariah.CWB
This is pretty intersting...i skimmed and got pretty confused as to what was being talked about or what was going on but whatever certain bit's and part's I liked them so hay! Anyway plz read/review my story broken rose petal's if you like it let mey nooo and pass it on for other's to check out plz and thank you :)
9/15/2012 c27 Guest
Have courage and faith. I lost my husband last year to cancer and I have 2 teenage boys I am raising on my own. These stories entertain and get me away from the sadness and loss I feel. Keep that in mind when you write. You not only please yourself, but you please others as well. Thank you.
8/27/2012 c26 Scarlet3086
If you still check this PLEASE come back and finish this story!
8/3/2012 c27 favludo
Im so glad I found this story! I dont know if you are still going to continue writing it however wanted to say I am really enjoying it. Thanks for posting :)
7/19/2012 c27 kgarrison3
I do love this story and hope that you will feel able to continue. I wish you well!
6/16/2012 c27 leeses
what a wounderful story . i can not wait for more. thank you
5/21/2012 c1 2Capricorn75
A little birdie told me that you were picking PdS back up again and I had to come here to see it with my own eyes. It's like the fanfic gods have heard my prayer. Got you back on alerts, and hope the writing muses are good to you.
1/20/2012 c27 cancan227
Really great story. Can't wait to find out how Rose and Bella's relationship evolve.
10/15/2011 c27 madnessdownunder2
I look forward to what you do next, my blessings to your husband, I'm sure he;s fine! Be well!
10/15/2011 c26 madnessdownunder2
Very nice!
10/15/2011 c25 madnessdownunder2
Oh well. I suppose newlyweds get so wrapped up in their loves that their need doesn't matter any more, very nice!
1,570 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »