FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

7/31/2008 c28 3FntsyDncr3168
yay! It's awesome!
7/31/2008 c28 3azulskies
Wonderful chapter- I love the depth you gave to Emmett- and i'm adding you on lj- my name is the same!

Hope everything's going well...
7/31/2008 c28 FrogKaos
LOVE this chapter. The connection between Emmett and Bella is amazing. :D Can't wait for the next chapter :D
7/31/2008 c27 FrogKaos
Wow. That was crazy intense. Amazingly written. Wow.
7/31/2008 c28 jimemon
I like your Emmet. A lot. In many stories he is portrayed as a strong-always horny-and slightly retarded vampire, so your take on him being the “rock of the family” was very refreshing. Great chapter, I really enjoyed those two together. Thank you for updating!
7/31/2008 c28 Cullenwannabe
Ah... lovable Emmett. Don't you wish you had a big brother like that?
7/31/2008 c28 jadasmine
Once again, I jumped with joy when I saw your update, and once again, I really enjoyed the chapter. I love your version of Emmett. You really have a knack for keeping the story interesting. Thanks for updating. You and your hubby remain in my prayers.
7/31/2008 c28 Venus Star2-com
Your story is like one of those rare brilliant novels you take with you everywhere. You never want to put it down.

I have read the anita blake series and your Edward to me seems to be in character...that and he says stuff that reminds me of Jean-Claude...teh hee

I really love the characterization of Bella and how she deals with her gift...

I have no words...they kinda melted onto the floor with your story...

Can't wait for the next installment

Rach
7/31/2008 c28 graciousplum
Yeah! Bonding with Jasper and Emmett! Can't wait for more!
7/31/2008 c28 27Jamillia
I truly do love this story, please continue writing after Breaking Dawn comes out.
7/31/2008 c28 76Rosette-Cullen
This story is a very smooth read, I never want it to end. I love the simple things like them hunting or just the way that Bella bonds with each of the family.
7/31/2008 c28 1Twistedtracy
Amazing! I really love Emmett in this...hilarious! Most fanfics have him as being completly dense and hes been to school and college a good couple times, hes a genious. I enjoy how you write him! Can't wait to hear more.
7/31/2008 c28 1Madijae12
aMAAZZING!
7/31/2008 c28 SP
Another great chapter. I wonder if Breaking Dawn is going to influence your writing. I hope not. I think a lot of people are going to like your version a lot more.
7/31/2008 c28 2WeasleyWeakness
“Emmett, if you don’t leave, I’m going to tell Rose how much you like the idea of my wife and Alice spending time together.”

“Well it’d be better if my Rosie where there too.”

LOVE.