FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

8/19/2009 c27 Kamba
Lovely sex romp story, with plenty of humor and some drama.

Very good read :)
8/18/2009 c27 4xtc
Hi,

I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed Pomme de Sang and thank you for writing such a sensual, 'grown-up' version of Bella and Edward's experience of each other.

I'm relatively new to Fanfiction and Pomme de Sang was the first story I read here, which really spoilt me, as your ability to write powerful scenes, very erotically, yet keeping the characters recognizably themselves is quite an achievement.

You come across as a very passionate person in your writing and while I am no writer, I understand enough of my own passionate nature to know that the darker feelings are best exorcised by letting them out rather than keeping them inside, festering.

In this spirit, I wanted to suggest that you might find writing a darker piece could be a welcome release for you in allowing an in-depth exploration these feelings. Rosalie's psyche has some very dark geography begging to be illuminated by a talented writer like yourself, or if you wanted to keep Pomme De Sang light, you could always start a new story, going into greater psychic depth of Bella's mind when Edward left in NM. Just a suggestion ;)

Hope your husband returns home to you swiftly and sound.

King regards,

Tanya (4xtc)
8/10/2009 c27 amaterasu1988
Oh my gosh, I just found this story and i am so hooked. It's a fantastic blend of two of my favorite authors. I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he will be fine. I've had quite a few close family members go off to war zones and i know how nerve wracking it can be. Not saying i know exactly how you feel, but i understand.
8/7/2009 c12 illem
Hi,

I'm reading your fic right the way through in one go and I think it's excellent so far.

I was wondering where you got the thing about the british not kissing at the alter? I'm british, I have a huge family and I've been to loads of weddings in churches and other places. People always kiss at the alter and I've never even heard otherwise. Is that a personal experience?
8/3/2009 c27 starlight90
great story! cant wait for more
7/28/2009 c27 luvtwilightforever
hi pls continue with this story pls it so good
7/24/2009 c27 cindyswolf
Well... i am very sorry to get to chapter 27 to find that the story has stopped. I do understand that you need to be in a certain "place" to write and write well. I have really enjoyed your story and hope that you eventually get back to it. I would like to see get control of the arduer and maybe have a little fun with the brothers and sisters too! Yeah, i'm a perv :)

as a side... I LOVE Anita Blake - they are writing at its best for me.
7/15/2009 c27 MindyKnotts
That was amazing...I'm sorry to hear that your husband was deployed away, and i totally understand your reasoning to stop updating...Good Luck and Best wishes... And i look forward to reading the rest when you are up to updating...

Have a wonderful day
7/13/2009 c6 AmandaWhitlock
Bold and dominant Edward is way sexy!
7/9/2009 c2 MindyKnotts
great story
7/1/2009 c16 6bunnylove28
This story is amazing. I absolutely love it. I would love to read more. I hope your husband is doing well.
6/29/2009 c27 SchizoPrincess
Fantastic story I have really enjoyed it :D
6/25/2009 c9 guccisassy
That was a creepy party!
6/23/2009 c27 44Sare Liz
So, the story: beautiful.

The chapter: Emmett is wonderful, insightful, and wise.

Real Life: May you experience peace, and may your husband be safe.
6/19/2009 c27 VampMad50
Love the story. Really looking forward to an update. Really different perspective. lol

Hope your husband is ok.
1,570 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »