FanFiction.Net
for Pomme De Sang

6/17/2009 c27 1taylaacheer7
are you ever going to update this story!

it's been almost a year and i'd really like to read more :)
6/16/2009 c27 Anniem40
I absoultely love this story, I hope you will be able to update soon. Since they are in Alaska I am hoping that Bella & Tanya will have something out since Tanya thinks that she is all of that.

Waiting patiently.
5/27/2009 c27 DazzleMeTN
I stumbled upon this story yesterday and had the dardest time putting it down. It is incredible. It has made me laugh and cry at the sametime. I so hope everything is okay with your husband - and I thank him and you for all that he does for our country! Your family is in my thoughts - I hope that he returns to you soon! Take the time you need for you and your family - hopefully one day you will finish this amazing story - until then you are on my alets list, so I don't miss out!
5/13/2009 c27 10Smile-J
I really enjoy the highs and lows, the humour and the insights.

I love the way you have taken something some might think of as the greatest gift and shown the darker side. Life is about taking the punches and rolling with with them. The quote you used about the depth of happiness related to sorrow seems to sum up your story, how can you appreciate one without the other. Until you have lost can you ever appreciate the simplest things you take for granted. When you feel that empty, it all seems worthless - getting though that tunnel makes the light at the end more brilliant. There always is light at the end no matter how dark things seem.

Hope you can continue, its a great story.
5/3/2009 c27 1Christi Robinson
I hope that things have gone well with your husband deployed. =/

I read this story many months ago, but came across it again and wondered if it had been updated. Anyhow, I hope that you are still game for finishing this story - after all, it's coming along excellently. I can't wait for it to continue.

God bless.
4/23/2009 c27 coryoplayer
Destileotie

Was told to come over and read your story by a bunch of girls on the Forbidden Love site.

Boy, were they right!

This story is simply amazing and I hope you continue soon!

Va va Vavoom!

Cory
4/22/2009 c8 3kay-masen
OMG I can't stop reading this. AWESOMENESS.
4/19/2009 c27 Tinshaw
Hello,

Thanks for the story. I hope that all is well with you and your family. Write when you can. I really enjoy the entire story line of your fan faction.

Best,

TT
4/18/2009 c27 cbits
wonderful story...thoughts are with you and your family
4/16/2009 c14 1hotlyinfatuated
it was absolutely beautiful
4/14/2009 c15 2Just Me and My Vamps
That was a hot chapter
4/14/2009 c3 Just Me and My Vamps
I love this chapter
4/14/2009 c27 elizabethmarquez
Great concept, great story. Best of luck in regards to your husband. I look forward to your continued story.
4/11/2009 c27 iheartdanielgale
So I just stumbled onto this from a link from another fic. I hope your hubby made it back from his deployment safe. I know the feeling, I'm a military spouse as well. You're an amazingly gifted writer. Your words touched me and made me laugh, cry and well some other things as well through out the course of this fic. I LOVE it. I'm dying to know how Bella and Edward deal with the ardeur but enjoy the sex scene more than sanely possible.
4/6/2009 c14 queenwanghu
i have to say..this is my favorite chapter so far 2...i mean...so much love...so much desire...and he still was a gentleman...do u have a spare edward?...i promise i would take great care of him...pretty plz?...i have to say that i was as axious as bella trought the hole party...keep on sharing their love with us...;)
1,570 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »