for Artemis Fowl: Memories Unlocking The Past

3/1/2009 c2 undaunted scholar
FREAKIN AWESOME
1/28/2009 c2 3Hikari6007
Hey! Dont stop now! This seems pretty interesting! Update soon.
6/8/2008 c2 6Hot n' Exotic
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Its so good! PLs pls pls pls update soon!
5/1/2008 c1 2Twilightluvr4ever
OMG! You already have me hooked!
4/30/2008 c2 9hopelily
Elizabeth is mostly likely an overly-perfect character, aka, a Mary Sue. Anyone who's smart enough to beat Artemis at chess, is that pretty, and ends up falling in love with him probably is. And besides, if you were in the market for someone like that, Minerva would've done just as well.

Also, I highly doubt that Artemis could catalyze any reasonable relationship. He's hardly a matchmaker.

Your writing skills aren't bad and this is perfectly readable, a feat in fanfiction. But you've got to work on your characterization.

Good luck,

Lily
4/19/2008 c1 Dontpaytheboatman
lol nice! I feel bad for Elizabeth. I mean she woke up and her husband doesn't remember her... lol poor Arty he's gotta be confused by now
4/9/2008 c1 1varawdn
how did he end up in the study? he was in Butler's room and the next thing we know, he's sitting down at his desk in his study! now, he could have sat down at Butler's desk, but you didn't say anything about Butler having a desk, and from what you DID say, i think that you meant Artemis' desk.
4/5/2008 c1 14Enola Tey Esiw
OH... you are, like, updating, right? PLEASE? PLEASE?
4/4/2008 c1 2thewrongvine
interesting start... hehe, poor Artemis so blank-minded. So how did he lose his memories? I guess I should just wait and read.

Good job and good luck!
4/3/2008 c1 3hollyjayne
hmm...intresting, I'd like to read more.