FanFiction.Net
for A Curse Between Us

2/21/2010 c1 8Charlie Girl 79
Wow! Great story, beautifully written, so full of emotion it just drew me in and broke my heart! great story!
11/4/2008 c1 16Anne McSommers
Awesome stories, i just finished the previous 2 and cant wait for the next part of this one
10/8/2008 c1 13sayrae3times
This was so beautiful, it was heartbreaking! I can't even begin to list the things I liked. Can't wait for more from you!
8/30/2008 c1 107kirallie
Good start! Poor Sam actually had the ring? Keep up the good work!
7/13/2008 c1 5rydingshotgun
(dabs at eyes) Holy... That was incredibly sad (oh gosh, poor little Sammy, I just want to give him a big hug). But it was also really sweet.

This was written really well. Great Job! :)
6/24/2008 c1 HBJ
AWSOME ! You go girl. Totally great beginning to a what i only can imagine, will be a great story as Hitting Walls. I really don't want to wait that long for an update, so please please please update soon..

Love the way you twist the story and the way you write the two brothers. Just love it. Please write a lot more :-)
4/13/2008 c1 64TraSan
OMG - I think you broke my heart.

Awesome first chapter. I'm completely hooked.
4/6/2008 c1 2wolfGirl812
great job

please please please update soon

:D :D :D :D :D
4/4/2008 c1 88darksupernatural
Another great start to what promises to be a beautiful fic with lost of angst.I can't wait for more.
4/4/2008 c1 ff
omg - so full of emotion...
4/4/2008 c1 1romi.luvz.jared
what an amazing start! i so loved it...the way sam broke down in front of jess' grave moved me to tears.i personally felt that this break down was really necessary for him coz he was carrying a lot of weight on his shoulders...& also the fact that he never told jess about his plans for asking her to marry him! i love sam the most n i always cry when he cries! i soo cried when HEART ended! jst totally incredible chappy...plzz update soon.

xx hugs...romi xx
4/4/2008 c1 BOTN27
oh poor sammy! this is a great start 2 a story. can't wait 2 see how it goes Abni, I'm sure it'll be as fab as your other stories!
4/3/2008 c1 64maxandkiz
Awesome start! Love how Dean knew what Sam needed without being told. Can't wait to hear about the hunt. :)
4/3/2008 c1 16Ms Hobgoblin
Whoa - that was a strong piece of writing - I have tears falling down my face...I can't believe you just made me cry!

Loved reading it, and I am very much looking forward to your next chapter.

Hob x
4/3/2008 c1 17bananaandbooks
Oh poor Sam *HUG him* I was so happy to see your story..and a hurt Sam *sigh* we so evil to the poor kid :)

Great chapter! I know this is going to be an absolutely awesome story...so I'll fasten my seat belt and hold tight for thr ride...oh yeah equipped with the tissues you gave me for hitting walls
19 Page 1 2 Next »