for Beauty in the Breakdown

11/4/2016 c12 CrimsonQueen24
Oh my god I want to know what's happening! I love this story! The plot is super intriguing and now I'm hooked :) I really hope you update soon! I desperately want to know what'll happen to Yuki, and I think it'd be awesome to see Zero and Kaname team up and deliver some whoop ass to Rido :)
5/21/2016 c12 Guest
NOOOOOOOO IT CANT END HERE*sobs*
YOU HAVE TO FINNISH IT ITS SO GOOD
1/18/2015 c12 PhantomKokoro
Well, I really liked this fanfic! I wish you finished it but I'm too late now D: it was a creative and original story! :) it was awesome
5/4/2014 c12 3Ironmanlover13
Awwww end it here why don't ya. Any way it's really good and can u please make zero and yuuki hook up. Please.
6/26/2013 c12 Yudaina
Hey there. I came upon this story today and I really love it. Seriously, I haven't stop reading until the last chapter. It's original and it's very interesting. I absolutely love the universe that you created, you've captivated me.

I know you haven't updated this story since 2008 and it is on hold, but I do hope you do continue this story in the future. You write terrifically.
11/24/2012 c12 goodbyebabylon
Please, please update this! It's beautiful and perfect and all that is good in the world!
10/3/2012 c12 38cookiethewriter
I had stumbled upon this story years too late, it seemed, because I am absolutely in love with the universe you've created! I've often thought about writing something similar, and have sort of started an AU, but it isn't very far yet- anyway.

It had been 2 years since you've updated, and I sure hope things are alright; I was wondering if you could perhaps give this another go? I am just so lost in the brilliant plot (and you write so beautifully, too!) and characterizations that it's hard to believe that this is all that's here. ;u;

-Cookie-
11/19/2011 c12 2Andybear14
P
9/16/2011 c12 Sandruxiii
hello, I love your fic, it was great = D! Just finished reading and wondered if I'd let me translate it into Spanish please clarify me at all times that the fic is yours in all moment, and I also can attribute to me is the translation.

Thanks for taking time to read my message, I hope your answer.
4/30/2011 c1 Angel
I love the storyline so far :) I think this is already completed, so I'm sorry for now reviewing before now! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!
1/14/2011 c5 DofD
1/14/2011 c4 DofD
Oh my God!
1/14/2011 c3 DofD
Beautiful.
1/14/2011 c2 DofD
Love!
1/14/2011 c1 DofD
Amazing! I look forward to reading the next.
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »