for What we do for family

9/2/2020 c1 Dai5ycake
is there any chance you'll come back and finish this story? you should be out of school now.
3/15/2020 c24 Dimensional Dragon
Good story. Too bad it never got finished.
4/13/2016 c24 47Aracertariel
So this is a pretty amazing story. It's been on hiatus a couple years now, but I hope you'll get back around to it eventually. It's been a fun read so far.
8/7/2013 c24 DragonHeart89
Is there going to be more any time soon?
11/6/2012 c24 locardxchange
This is a well thought out story and it is a shame you seem to have dropped it. I do hope you will chose to finish it when life isn't so crazy for you.
10/28/2011 c24 SeanHicks4
took me awhile to read it after I found it today, but awesome story
7/10/2011 c24 maya
hi, i really enjoyed your story. hope you return to it someday...
6/28/2011 c24 1B. Silverbow
Dude! You can't end it here! That's just wrong. I want to see how Buffy and Jack get to know each other and have Teal'c come to be all respectful of her. Maybe have them spar a little. And have Teal'c's mentor meet her.And see how Faith and Angel and Spike rescue Dawn. And, and...Oh God you just have to continue!
11/3/2010 c24 Lanna-Nailo
this is a good story please write more!
8/29/2009 c24 27Anyankaholic
I really love this story. Please update it soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
7/12/2009 c24 2pirategypsy
love the story can't wait until you update it again
5/24/2009 c24 zmanjz
Well...

Considering that Oneil has saved the world from complete destruction more times than Buffy, and did it without any superpowers... I'm getting pissed that the Scoobies are being asses and keep playing games with SG1.

Other than that, good story so far.
4/24/2009 c24 2Bad Wolf Jen
Good story. Summer can't come soon enought.
3/20/2009 c24 B Oots
I look forward to reading more of your story. When you can get to it.
3/20/2009 c24 1DragonStar
Good luck with school! I definitely understand the pressures of trying to keep up with it all and I'm not trying to keep creative juices flowing for stories! Which is probably good because I realized I'm bad writer years ago. It'd be great if you did post a message on fanfiction as I don't belong to the other site at the moment. We look forward to when you are able to write again!
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »