for What we do for family

3/18/2009 c24 1Morgomir
Good luck. Keep up the good work.
3/18/2009 c23 Morgomir
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
3/16/2009 c23 4WHYBENORMAL93
Great story! Please post a new chapter soon. I can't wait. Well done
3/15/2009 c23 1DragonStar
Glory was quite a piece of work. Things are getting really shaky with the Scooby gang. I hope you'll have them pull out of their nose dive.
3/15/2009 c23 13alexceasar
So glad to see an update to this. I have been reading it on tth and really enjoy it. Good job.
3/13/2009 c23 The Gandhara
I was surprised to see that the first chapter of this story had a review from me. I guess I'm reading too much fanfiction if I cannot keep track.

Overall, I like the story and how you've handled the characters. The SG1 are particularly good. I find the 'holier than thou' attitude from Buffy and friens rather grating, but that's personal.

There are a few things I don't find so smooth. For example, the Scoobies had more leaks than an old, wooden bucket. At the beginning, it was pure luck that the SGC came across the leads which eventually allowed a proper investigation and led them to the Sunnydale crew. There was also the matter than they're calm enough to take the time to play power games when Dawn's life is in danger and Glory's plans are running unimpeded. Still you've given a few nudges in the story so that it's not something impossible to believe.
3/12/2009 c23 B Oots
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Riley tells SG1?
3/11/2009 c21 B Oots
This is a very good story. I look forward to reading the rest ASAP.
3/11/2009 c20 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to reading more of the story ASAP.
3/9/2009 c23 Nichole
Good update! I am wondering about the Buffy/Riley situation. Is it so different than the series? Can't wait for the next update!
3/9/2009 c22 2Ellyanah
Your Anya is perfect! I love the lemonade stunt and the whole learning to be human thing, you are doing it perfectly
3/9/2009 c21 Ellyanah
I love the charactarization in this fic, it really fits.
3/9/2009 c20 Ellyanah
^v^
3/9/2009 c23 7Taeniaea
Great Story
3/9/2009 c19 2Ellyanah
I don't normally review each chapter, but since I personnally think that your fic is Way to good for the number of reviews you presently have, I'll update each chapter.

...