for What we do for family

3/9/2009 c18 2Ellyanah
NO! Muh. No more.

Update? Please? *Puppy dog eyes*

Great fic. Nice characterization

I really can't wait for the next chapter.
10/14/2008 c18 1Morgomir
Great story. I love it. Keep up the god work.
10/14/2008 c18 1DragonStar
Yay for Spike! Will Buffy still get to kill Glory with the Troll hammer?
10/14/2008 c18 14Reven Eid
all these wonderful chapters at once...how wonderful!
10/12/2008 c18 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what plans, the Scoobies had formulated for there capture on how to get away?
10/12/2008 c18 17RedEyedSurprise
This is so awesome! Hope you update soon!
10/12/2008 c18 7Taeniaea
Great Story
10/8/2008 c12 2Stoko
:o Imagine my shock to find this story, that sadly hasn't been updated since April, has 11 more chapters all tucked away on TtH? For shame, leaving all your loyal readers high and dry like that :P Oh well, on the up side reading those 11 chapters all in a row was a pretty good experience that I wouldn't have had if I'd been keeping up to date with it the entire time. Thanks, it's a great story ^_^
8/31/2008 c12 1JimBeamer5
Nice fic! A real treat to come across a well written Buffy/SG fic, looking forward to the next update.
7/9/2008 c12 Dax
:-).
7/7/2008 c12 Cylon One
Really great.

Eager as always for the next chapter.

Looking forward to how Daniel will take what he'll be told of what's going on.

Which I'm sure will happen despite any protest from Buffy at first.

Don't know what'll make her change her mind yet.

I just figure something will make her decide to agree to spill the beans.
7/6/2008 c12 1DragonStar
Need more! There needs to be some kind of way to distinguish the transition between two points of views. It is somewhat confusing and startling going back and forth between Buffy and Stargate world without and anything to mark the change.
7/5/2008 c12 10malexandria
I really like this story, but I'm a bit confused. There's another story on the Twisting The Hellmouth site that is the same - title, plot ,etc. but with slight differences. Are you the same author?
7/4/2008 c12 17RedEyedSurprise