for What we do for family

5/6/2008 c7 Cylon One
Terrific chapter.

Truly enjoying the adventure.

Looking forward to update.

Haven't kept up with SG1 for some time.

What's a pimta?
5/5/2008 c7 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, if SGC finds Dawn and Daniel and rescues them. Does Buffy and company try to findout more about SGC?
5/5/2008 c7 7Taeniaea
great chapter
4/27/2008 c6 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, if Buffy gets away from Teal’c and does Dawn get away from the Scoobies?
4/25/2008 c6 Taeniaea
Great Story!
4/19/2008 c5 B Oots
This is a very good story. Please update so I can read, if Spike gets to Buffy and Jack in time to help them or is the fight over before he gets there and the SGC team?
4/13/2008 c4 Taeniaea
great Story!
4/12/2008 c4 B Oots
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, if

Buffy gets the drop on Jack and gets back with the others, or he catches her of gaurd and catches her?
4/12/2008 c4 Cylon One
This is great. I'm enjoying it very much.

Very cool how things are here.
4/8/2008 c3 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what SGC find and what Buffy and company do next?
4/7/2008 c2 B Oots
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, if Anne is Buffy and how is Jack her father?
4/5/2008 c1 nownknu100hotmail.com
What a begining in chapter 1 BUT what an ending to chapter 2!
4/5/2008 c2 6NotJana
Interesting start. In fact, I love both shows and am always happy enough to try any story combining both.

Yes, more background is always good but adding in bits and pieces like you did in this chapter works very well for me. In fact, chapter 1 was okay but in combination with this one it works much, much better now :D. So, yes, I really like it.
4/5/2008 c1 The Gandhara
Interesting, but I think it would have been nice if we knew some more background (things like how Jack juggled his demanding job with taking care of a girl) before plunging into a fight.
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5